"Silly girl, it's been too long"

Looking up, the sun was already high in the sky. I started to walk my way back to the castle as well as take in the amazing scenery.

Not only is the scenary unqiue, the people were also different. No. They don't look like aliens nor monsters. Thank god. It's just that... Is green hair supposed to be normal? And violet eyes?

Red, Purple, Green, Blue. Every color on the rainbow, you can see them in either people's hair or eye color. And I don't think it's dye nor contacts.

Entering the castle, I saw the Prince walking around with a girl. The girl was extremely beautiful with black hair flowing like silk and pretty eyes like the ocean. Fluttering as she walks, the white dress she wore made one think of a pure, white lotus. But her distinct blue eyes and features gave away her identity. 

It couldn't possibly be

(No offense, )  She was so average... She wasn't this beautiful...

The girl who was happily talking with the Prince suddenly noticed me out the corner of her eyes. Seeing me, she scoffed in disdain.

The appearance might have changed, but the person truly did not.

This girl really is

.

.

.

.... Lisa.

Finding it hard to swallow, I stood there dazed. That is until a low voice bought me back to reality.

"Hey. Via. Via. Via!" , Luna called. Well.... the 'man' Luna. Her appearance really is too hard to accept.

Wait a minute. Why did Lisa look like a girl? 

Ahem,  let me rephrase that.

"Why is Lisa not disguised as a man?" I asked Luna.

"I really don't know. This morning she was disguised as a man, but after breakfast, she went somewhere with the Prince and returned as a girl." 

Hah? Why did it sound like she got plastic surgery? Like one of those where you go to change your gender. 

Sighing, I asked Luna a serious question. "Where's lunch?"

"..."

"..."

"Are you serious?!"  Luna asked, flabbergasted.

"What? I need food to survive." I retorted.

"We're stuck in another world full of weird things and weird people. And all you think about is food?! "

"It's not my fault I need food to function. "

" ... "

" ....... I'll show you." , Luna sighed.