Chapter 4

Narrator

Liana woke up the next day. She groaned as her head started pounding. She sat up and looked at the time. At least, she is off from work today. She got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower and got ready. She decided to make a quick breakfast.She couldn't recalled much of last night after she and Stacy came out. When she was eating her breakfast She saw a coat on the couch. She got choked and started coughing. She stood up and ran to the couch. It was an expensive coat and most importantly it was a male's coat.

She slapped her self.

"What the heck did I do last night?" she asked herself out loud and started rummaging the pockets to see if there is any information about the owner of the coat. There was nothing in it. She groaned out loud.

"It is so freaking expensive." she said when she saw the brand. The material was soft and cozy inside.

She messaged Stacy.

"Stacyyyy, Are you there?"

There was no message for sometime. Getting bored of waiting she decided to utilized the time by doing laundry and cleaning the house. She decided to order some dumplings from a Restaurant after cleaning and doing her laundry. She sat down to eat with a newspaper spread out in front of her.

"Wow, they are looking for a colorist in a Comic company. I might as well try over there first." she thought as she took a pen and circled the job search. Just then, her phone started to ring. It was Stacy.

"Hello, I am here." Stacy said in a low voice.

"You sound a little tired."

"It's just my head, it is pounding." Stacy said.

Liana can imagine Stacy rubbing her head as she said that.

"I wanted to ask how did I get home last night?" Liana finally asked.

"I have no idea, girl." Stacy said surprised by Liana's question.

"Really?" Liana said surprised.

"Yeah, I went home first. I think." Stacy said trying to recall about last night.

"I have a male's coat with me and it looks-"

"You have a what?" Stacy screamed. "Did a guy dropped you off home? Did you meet a guy after dropping me? You had an after party without me?" Stacy pouted.

Liana laughed.

"Sure." Liana rolled her eyes.

"What about the coat?"

"It looks expensive and smell of money." Liana said.

"How do you smell money?" Stacy asked.

Liana rolled her eyes again. "Just by looking at it."

"Is there any card or notes inside the pocket?" Stacy asked.

"None."

"Wow, seems like the rich man doesn't want his coat. Too bad it is a man's coat otherwise you can wear it." Stacy joked.

"Whatever. I will just keep it safely and see if there is any sign of the man."

"I wonder if he is handsome." Stacy said laughing.

"Whatever. Are you working today?" Liana asked.

"Yea, no free days for me. I will do night shift today. Have to see how the cafes are doing. I will be going around to my other Cafes tomorrow, so you won't be hearing from me for a while."