Chapter Fourty Five : {200K special}

Author's note: Y'all need to grab your box of tissues for this!

_______________________

THE NEXT DAY

Jungkook's POV

The rest of us were now informed that Minah's body has just been released.

We're all currently getting ready to head over to the hospital.

I spot Eunji on the bed, looking like she's in deep thought. Walking towards and crouching down in front of her, I hold my hands in hers and gaze at her with worry. "Eunji?"

She suddenly snaps out of it and glances at me with red eyes. "Yes, Jungkook?"

"I know it'll be hard, but remember. Be strong for Minah. She would want you to be strong." I explain then smile and give her forehead a kiss.

She sniffles and nods. "I will...well I'll try..."

I smile. "Good."

Then I take her along with me outside the door, where the others are. We make our way downstairs and out of the building, only to see the headmaster standing by a minibus. "Let's go." He commanded.

Next we all entered the minibus. Eunji sits on the window seat beside me. Whilst the girls sit with the boys. I notice Taehyung sitting by himself, fiddling with his fingers.

My heart ached just watching him look at the rest with their girls and he's just the only one without his lover by his side. "V hyung! Come and sit with Eunji and I." I speak.

He glances at me and shakes his head. "I'm alright."

Next, I plead him. "Come on, please." Then I pout cutely.

He still shakes his head and looks away from me. I let out a sigh. I know he's still grieving from within, but isn't showing it.

I wish I could tell him that everything will be alright but unfortunately I can't because I know that nothing will be okay. Minah isn't coming back. We all know that.

We all arrive at the hospital. Exiting the minibus one by one, we all make our way into the hospital and walk to the post-mortem room.

Once we reach, I take a deep breath and squeeze Eunji's hand tightly for reassurance. She glances at me with teary eyes and I whisper in her ear. "Remember, Minah would want you to be strong."

She nods and looks down.

The door of the room opens. I feel a lump working it's way up my throat. It's my first time experiencing something like this — and it's horrible. I can't imagine what Eunji must be going through right now, mentally.

We enter the room and stop in front of the curtains. The doctor asks us if we're ready for this. Some of us nod but Taehyung doesn't reply. He just stares at the curtains.

As the doctor opens the curtains, we spot a long white blanket cloth covering a figure. I knew that under those sheets is Minah. Minah's lifeless body. Which I don't think I can handle witnessing.