22 ; alive

[ we're almost at 200k reads oof ]

; 9:56 pm ;

After a long day at work, I can finally watch my favorite series and sleep. Dad and Connor haven't got home yet but are expected to arrive in a few minutes.

I changed into my pj's and hopped on my bed to watch (f/series).

Basically, everything at work went normal. Although I have a little suspicion around the workers. I still didn't know whose creepy notebook it is that I found the other day. Could it be Luke? He did act strange after I told him that I can't walk with him because me and Connor have a date. Or could it be Claudia? She told me to work then introduced herself to Connor afterwards? Or maybe Ralph? Nope, not really.

I just focused on watching (f/s) and stopped thinking about it. The thought of it makes me scared & angry at the same time. Who would want to tear us apart? *plot twist it was SerGiO lmao jk*

After episodes after episodes, I heard a sound outside my window, as if someone is throwing pebbles at my window. I stood up, and opened my window to see no one throwing it.

I closed the window and turned around to meet the a faceless white mask a few inches away from me. I can feel it staring coldly at me, even if the mask hides its eyes.

I was frozen.

I couldn't move because of fear.

"So, you're the android detective's girlfriend huh?" The figure spoke and leaned their face closer to mine. "I was thinking maybe you'd be my next victim or him." They continued.

"No." I quietly said.

"What was that dollie?" The masked figure asked and pulled out a gun.

"I said no." I replied, that somehow managed to go out of my mouth.

The figure turned around and went to the closet. They opened the closet door and pulled out someone. They pulled Connor out of the closet. Connor? I thought he was outside?

"Connor!" I said and ran to where he was. They let Connor sit on the floor. From what I can tell, Connor is unconscious. I slapped his cheeks a few times in an attempt to wake him up, but he wasn't waking up.

He has a hanker chief tied on his mouth, and his hands were also tied together.

"Aw that's cute. Yeah. Enough." They said and pointed the gun to Connor.

"No!" I shouted but before I reacted, Connor's forehead was already shot, blue blood coming out of it. "NO! CONNOR!" I shouted while I held him onto my lap. I felt tears streaming down from my eyes furiously.

Was he really dead? Is this real?

"(Y/N), I love you." Connor said as he released his final breath.

"You can't be dead. Please. Wake up." I cried, and hugged his lifeless body. This can't be happening.

"(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n)."

"(Y/N)!"

I sat up, panting heavily, as tears were still streaming from my eyes. It was just a nightmare. Thank goodness.

"(Y/N)! Are you alright?" Connor asked concerned. He was sitting at the edge of my bed.

I stood closer to him and hugged him with no hesitations. "You're alive." I sobbed and cried on his shoulders.

"Shh shh, (y/n), it's okay. I'm here now." Connor said and stroked my hair. "I won't leave you. I'll protect you (y/n). I'll protect you from anyone who wishes to hurt you." He continued and kissed my head.

"I love you so much." I said between sobs, and continued hugging him tightly.

"I love you too (y/n)." Connor replied, holding me tight in his arms. We both pulled out of the hug and he pushed me gently for me to lay down on the bed. "I'll stay with you for the night. I'll make sure you're safe (y/n)." Connor said and he lay down beside me, facing me.

"Thank you Connor." I said facing him and hugging him.

"Anything for you, princess. Goodnight." Connor said and gave me a peck on my lips which made me surprised a little bit.

NU: july 1 AND THEIR WEDDING IS TODAY AAA DONT FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR PFPS 😤