46:Hesitant

Tears filled your eyes the moment you saw him standing there.

2 weeks. You haven't seen him from 2 weeks. You hadn't touched him or kissed him. You hadn't looked into his eyes.

"Jungkook!", you instantly hugged him and started crying as loud as you could.

He wrapped his arms around you, hugging you tighter.

"I..... I.....", you sobbed. You couldn't even say a word.

Jungkook had never hugged you this tight before. His warmth, his scent, being in his arms, feeling him against your skin, you missed all of this so much.

Your heart struggled to pump. It felt like as if your soul was being dragged out of your body. The pain was unbearable.

You wanted to scream. You wanted to turn back time. You wanted to tell everything that happened to you that night.

Jungkook pulled back from hug. He removed your hair from your face.

"I missed you so much.", he whispered as he cupped your face.

You felt his skin against your cheeks.

Tears still dropping from your eyes.

"I am.... so ...sorry. I .... love you... I love you so much....", you cried.

Jungkook kissed you.

The moment his rosy soft lips touched yours, you melted.

You kissed back roughly. You didn't wanted to catch breath, you cared about nothing, all you wanted was jungkook.

"Tonight, you're going to be just mine.", echoed in your ears.

You pulled back.

"I am so sorry.", you instantly turned, facing your back towards jungkook.

"(Y/n).", jungkook called and placed his hand on your shoulder.

You jerked your shoulder. Jungkook's hand slipped.

"What is it?", he asked worriedly.

You covered your face with both of your hands.

"Why were you avoiding me?", jungkook questioned.

You closed both of your eyes.

"Why aren't you replying?", jungkook came and stood in front of you.

He removed your hands from you face and held them. He pressed them both asurring you that he was right there.

"Nothing....It's just ......that you came... after such a long time
.. I ...", you lied.

Jungkook hugged you again.

"I am here. Now I am here.", you tightened his grip onto you.

* * * * * *

"I was so scared! I thought something happened to you! You were like totally avoiding me!", jungkook laughed.

You forced a laugh.

"Hey! Cheer up! Now I am here! Okay I am right with you!", jungkook assured.

You faked a smile.

"God! I missed you so much! And you even turned off your phone!", jungkook complained and pouted.

"I am sorry... I had to replace it's battery.", you lied.

"Ugh! Come here.", jungkook opened his arms.

You quietly went over to him. He pulled you into a hug.

He kissed your forehead.

"I love you so much.", jungkook said.

"I love you too.", you replied with a heavy heart.

"Why didn't you come to see me at the dorm!?", jungkook questioned.

"I wasn't really feeling well that day. I took a medicine and then I instantly fell asleep after that.", you lied again.

It wasn't like you were okay with lying. You felt like dying every single time you had to lie to jungkook but you weren't ready. You weren't ready to tell the truth to jungkook yet.

"It's okay. Just take lots of rest.", jungkook looked at you with such love.

"Come over! Everyone is misses you!", jungkook said.

"I.. maybe sometime later.", you said and laid onto the bed.

Jungkook laid beside you and wrapped his arms around you waist.

"It feels so good.", you said in a low voice.

"I know.", jungkook replied.

"I just want you to know you're the best thing that has ever happened to me.", you said to jungkook and looked deep into his eyes.

"You too (y/n). You're the best thing that has ever happened to me.", jungkook said and kissed you.

* * * * * *

Time skips:

"You didn't tell him?!", minjun yelled.

"I couldn't!", you yelled back.

"How could you not tell him?!", minjun asked, still yelling .

"Do you think it's easy for me to tell him!? It's not gonna be that easy like, hey jungkook! I was raped by someone who's face I couldn't even see!"

"You would have to tell him! You can't avoid this! You have to tell him...", minjun stopped talking.

"Okay. Just don't cry. Take your time. I am sorry. It's not my decision. I know its hard. I am so sorry. I shouldn't have...", minjun apologized and hugged you.

"Will everything be alright?", you asked crying against his chest.

"Everything will be fine. You'll see.", minjun assured.

"But you'll have to get back into your life. You're going for practice tomorrow. Okay?", minjun asked.

"Okay..", you replied, sobbing.

"I just can't face him. I love him so much but it tears me apart whenever I see him. I want to die. It's so...", you cried.

"I know. It will be all be alright. He will love you no matter what.", minjun comforted.

You stepped back. Minjun wiped your tears.

"I wanna see that smile. I haven't seen it since long. Where is it? Smile~?", minjun tried to lighten up your mood.

You smiled a little with tears shinning in your eyes.

* * * * * *