I Hate Plants ( 19 )

The ringing in my ears faded as Alex helped me up. I tried to get my legs under me but my legs couldn't support me and I fell into Alex's arms.

"You okay," he asked.

"I'll be fine," I said as I steady myself and tried to stand again.

This time my legs didn't give out thankfully.

"You don't look fine," Roy stated.

"Then don't look."

"Hey just trying to help, "Roy said putting his hands up in defense.

I shrugged.

"Nice timing," I said.

" Thanks, but next time you have to save us," Alex said.

"Let's hope there won't be the next time." Ray chimed in.

"Agreed," I said. " Do you know where the others are?"

"No. Up until now, we thought they were with you." Alex said blankly.

"I'm sure they're fine. Ty can handle himself just fine and Jason has his dragon if he's not with Ty." Roy spoke.

"Let's hope," I said worriedly.

"Come on will have a better shot at finding them if we look from the higher ground."

"Yay let's."

We mounted our dragons and took off into the sky.

"Athena can you smell Ty."

"No. I can't smell anything."

"What do you mean?"

"All I can smell is something sweet... I can't tell what it is but it's everywhere.

"Great."

I  looked down at the ground trying to find anyone but I saw nothing but burning building.

Then a golden dragon caught my eye. I called to the others and we landed.

I scanned the area for Ty. Finding him wiping the Black blood off his face.

He stopped when his eyes found me. He smiled as he walked to me.

"Good to see you but you look hell." He said.

"Wow thanks," I said sarcastically.

"I'm kidding." He said."Are you alright?"

"I've been better." I said shrugging.

He was about to respond when he was cut off by the flapping of wings.

I looked up and saw Jason's dragon, Grey. Grey landed and Jason dismounted.

"Larisa I've been wondering where you've been," Jason said smirking at me.

I heard Ty rolled his eyes as Jason walked up to us.

"Hey, Jason good to see your not dead," Roy said waving at him.

" Larisa the smell its back. It's coming from under the ground." Athena yelled.

The ground shock. Then black vines shoot from the dirt and the creature climbed out of the cracked earth.

"Get back", Ty yelled.

We all ran as the creature fully spouted from the earth.

"What the hell is that," Ray shouted.

"A Snaptrapper," Ty said his glaring at the deadly plant.

"What's the plan?" Alex asked.

"Stay away from its vines and hit its weak spots," Ty answered.

"What's its weak spot?" I asked.

He was quite as he looked at me weirdly.

"You don't know, do you? ", Jason said angrily.

"I've never fought this creature before it's one of the newer breeds. Just try to find its weak spots and stay away from the vines." Ty said drawing his sword.

"Great we're going to die." Jason said waving his sword in the air angrily.

"Just shut up and fight" I yelled.

I drew my sword. Jason charged the devil plant and the wines acted like whips. The vines hit him in the chest and he flew back into Roy hitting the wall.

"What did I say", Ty yelled at him.

"Fuck you", Jason yelled back as he slumped against the wall.

Roy let out a groan as he lay on the ground.

"Oh great," Ty said as he ran over to the unconscious Roy.

This day just keeps getting better. I thought as the Black vines shoot at me. I raised my sword and cut them off. The hell plant scarmed and opened up its petals. In the center of it, a yellow orb hang.

"Alex I have an idea," I said.

"Okay what is it," He asked cautiously.

"Do you trust me."

"No."

"Smart man."

"What's the plan, genius," He sighed.

"I let it eat me."

" That's is a terrible, horrible, incredibly stupid idea .... let's do it.

"Give me a boost."

He nodded and we ran at the Snaptrapper we cut off the vines that attacked us. We got to the petals of the plant. Alex dropped and motioned for me to use his back as a step-stool. I jumped into the plant and it closed its petals, but not before I heard Ty desperately call out to me.

"Larisa, what are you doing?"

"I have a plan, Athena."

I raised my sword and tried to stab the yellow orb but in the closed area, it was hurt to reach. Then a dark bubbly liquid started to fill my plant prison.

Acid.

I kicked at the orb then threw my sword at it. The blade pierced the orb and black blood spared out at me. The petals folded back and spilt me out.

I sat on the ground crossed legged cover in black blood.

Everyone was quiet as they stared at me, but Jason was the first to speak.

"You know all that blood looks good on you it really brings out your eyes," Jason said winking at me with a smirk.

"Jason! Just please shut up!", Ty yelled at him before facing me and continuing to yell. "What were you thinking. You could have gotten hurt or worse." He cried out.

"Chill Ty it's okay. I'm fine" I said standing up.

Pain shot up my leg as I did. I missed out in pain. I looked down at my foot and saw that it was already starting to swell.

"What's wrong?" Ty questioned his attitude changing from angry to worry in an instant.

"Nothing, I just twisted my ankle. I'm fine."

Ty examined my foot and in one swift movement he picked me up bridal style in his arms.

"No your not."

"Ty put me down its just a sprained ankle."

"No."

"Ty, please put-

"No."

"I hate you." I groaned.

Ty then started carrying me back to the infamy.

"That was probably the most stupidest thing I have ever seen Larisa."

"Oh, I don't need a speech from you too."