(11)

Okay, that didn't went as planned at all.

Just when I had realized that I could uncover all his secrets in a go, he showed up. The cold feeling was the water running down my cloth making it stick to my spine. 

I turned around. he looked murderous.

I didn't care.

The brothers had told me he would not kiss. He didn't like all that mushiness.

I didn't care.

They said even if he did by his description of me I wouldn't ever be able to do anything.

I didn't care.

They made all the fun they could but . . .

really didn't care.

The thought that at such a tender age when he should be enjoying life courting beautiful ladies and getting good grades in college, he's actully having to steal and do things to make two lives survive, was saddening but so beautiful. I felt water prick my eyes at his selflessness. Here I was crying over not having a second helping and there he was trying to keep three hearts beating with his one.

I kissed him.

My lips soughts his support. The words he said never showed love and I wanted the tissues they spoke with too portray. I wanted him to entangle his long fingers into my dirty hair and pull me closer to his warmth. I desired his hands to trace the lines of the map that was my body and be the cartographer. There was so much I needed that I never realized I was alone in this.

He pushed me away.

His glare met my stunned gaze.

he wiped his mouth and spit away.

My blue kiss.

""You lads put her up for this?" he yelled at them. They crouched. Some people moved towards us looking at the commotion. "Did you? How many times did I tell you not to talk nonsense whenever you do meet her and you . . . how dare you invade my privacy like that? After all that I've done for you. This is what I get. betrayal?"

I tried to make myself as inconspicious as possible. His stormy eyes were making me shiver. The ashen face was something I'd do anything to never see again. I had to apologize.

It had been a mistake,

I had always known deep down not to follow the trail. 

I should have listened to my conscious.

"It's just I wanted to see . . . I was curious. I'm sorry," I tried speaking but the volume was so low that his scowl deepened.

"I don't want to see you again."

I cringed. "But we're friends. It was just a kiss."

"It isn't about the kiss. It's about the trust which you fail to understand. We aren't friends anymore."

"But the starfish. The leg. Its broken. A new one will grow now . . ."

"You didn't cut the leg Pip. You killed the starfish."

A part of me died then.

"I love you . . ." I whispered.

"Love is tragedy"

All of me died then.