Finn°Louie

Summary: part 3 of 'blame' & 'greyhound'.
Y/N encounters Finn on top level of parking lot.

Finn POV

My eyes weren't deceiving me. She was really standing there.

"Y/N?" I mumbled. Slowly, and elegantly, she turned around and those eyes that I called 'home' finally met with mine again.

"Finn? Uh what are you doing up here?" She asked, I inhaled and exhaled, a small shiver escaped me as the air brushed against my skin.

"I-I had to finish a song, and I come up here to write them. Wait, you left town... What are you doing here?" I asked emotionally.

Y/N fiddled with her fingers and stepped closer towards me, my heart pounding even more with each step she took towards me.

"I did leave town. But, Ayla messaged me about your show... and I thought, maybe I could watch one. I'm sorry if you don't want me her- No. I do. I thought you would want me out of your life completely." I replied interrupting Y/N.

I felt cold so my hands snaked Into my pockets, as
Y/N stood in front of me she smiled.

"It was hard trying to push you out of my life, I don't think I can. I mean, even on Instagram, all I ever had on my explore page was Finn Wolfhard Edits." She replied with a smile, I grinned and just gulped.

Slowly looking down the mood became depressing, I missed my girl.

"I came home to you not being here. I miss you." I mumbled and looked up at her. Y/N bit her lip.

"I miss you too. 4 months was a long tim- You never called, and I always called Y/N." I spoke cutting her off. Y/N sighed and placed her hands over her face.

"Finn, like I said. I tried pushing you away because that night when we had that fight, before you left, you said
'if we're going to fight like this, I don't want you in my life'
And so I listened to you. I pushed you away." Y/N explained, I nodded a no.

"Those words are something I regret. I never wanted you out of my life... Y/N, as the months went by, I spiralled. I needed to hear your voice. And then it hit me, I realised that maybe you moved on already. Have you? Have you found another guy?" I asked on the verge of tears.

She stayed quiet.

Y/N POV

Finn blinked his tears out.

"Finn, it's complicated. He isn't a boyfriend, and he isn't just a friend." I spoke, Finn looked away and clenched his jaw.

"Sounds like a tool." Finn whispered. I nodded a no and Finn faced me again.

"You love him?" Finn asked with raised brows. My lips smacked together and I nodded a no.

"No. I don't. Because I still love you." I replied. Finn's genuine reaction to when he heard me say 'I still love you' made me want to hug him.

"You still love me?" He whispered as he took a step closer. My smile had shown and so did his.

"I've longed to hear those words." Finn spoke smiling.

My heart pounded like no joke, I was blushing.

"We should head to the theatre. I can finish the song later." Finn mumbled. I agreed.

As we walked back, I examined Finn. He was the one I wanted, he looked so cute with his beanie on and the green jacket I got him last Christmas.

-How do you like? So far? ☺️