Harry Potter / Cheater

Anger, sadness and betrayal was the only feelings you felt right now

Anger, sadness and betrayal was the only feelings you felt right now. Your always happy and smiling. But know you had tears streaming down your face.

Your a Vella and you went to Hogwarts, you fell in love with a boy named Harry Potter. He loved you too, so you were then dating. But now your heartbroken as you had just saw him kissing your friend Ginny Weasley.

You were angry because she was supposed to be your best friend other then Hermione, sad that they both cheated you, betrayed for they went behind your back.

You ran down the hall, until you crashed into someone. It was George, you patched yourself onto him as you continued to cry. Fred, George and Lee all made glances at each other in confusion.
"YN what's wrong?" George asked as he comforted you as he put his arms around you.

"Ha-Harry a and G-Ginny." You began crying louder as you rethought what had happened.

"Oh love I'm sorry." George held you closer to him.

"Wait Ginny, our little sister, your best friend." Asked Fred. You nodded from in George chest.

"Hey guys have you seen- YN there you are I need to explain." It was Harry.

You clutched onto George harder, "Harry can you give her time please."

"But-."

"Go away." You yelled at him still holding onto George. You heard him sigh and walk away.

"Hey guys- YN what's wrong." It was Hermonie and Ron.

"It was Harry and Ginny, they were-." You sobbed louder as George tried to tell them.

"Come on let's get you to the common room." Fred suggested as they all nodded.

You didn't want to move. You were hoping it was all just a horrible nightmare. But it wasn't. When George let go you sank down to the ground. He leaned down to you and picked you up.

When you got to the common room, all of your friends asked what happened and George explains what had happened.

"YN forget about him." Dean said trying to comfort you.

"Yeah look for new opportunities, go see new guys, YN." Seamus smiled at you.

"Yeah I guess your right. But who?" You sighed looking at them.

"YN, you are a Vella you can literally get any guy you want." Hermione laughed.

You laughed at that, "I guess I'll give it a try to get back at the backstabbers. Does that make sense?" I asked them.