Ralph x {depressed} reader ||P I L L S||

((I'm going to do my best with this, it's a current struggle I'm dealing with right now, please don't be mad if it's short, it's hard to type about stuff like this with no meds"

I laid in my room curled up in a blanket. Typing on my laptop, I eventually typed until I couldn't type any more. My timer went off. I picked up my phone and looked at it.

Time for Medication

I Got up and stretched, I dragged my blanket with me down the hallway. I walked to the bathroom and knocked.

"Ralph you almost done in there?"

"N-no, Ralph is not done, Ralph will come out later!"
I herd him drop a few things

"Ralph I know that androids don't piss or anything to that sort. I'm coming in"
so I opened the door to find Ralph looking at my medication I need.

"Ralph what are you doing? Can I have my....medicine?" He looked up at you

"Ralph sees you are not hurt right? What dose friend need medication?" He looked at me and I grabbed his hand.

"I'll tell you in the living room, let's go"

I walked him out to the small studio living room we shared. He looked at me and sat down next to me.

"Why does friend need medication?" He put his hand on my shoulder made me face him.

"Ralph, have you herd of depression?"

He nodded a 'no' of course.

"Okay Ralph listen please, depression is when you have a second voice in your head that tells you everything bad.." I kept explaining and my eyes started to fog up harshly.

"For example, it tells me sometimes I'm going to die alone, or that I will never find love." Ralph gasped sharply and hugged me.

"Ralph will not leave you! Ralph will love you! Ralph promises!" He engulfed my in a hug, I hugged him close and cried.

I found some one who wanted to stay

((I'm sorry it's short, it's hard for me to type stuff like this))

Requested by @Nightwatch-SecurityG