Ambush?

The ride to Sector 4 was silent and it was unbearable

The ride to Sector 4 was silent and it was unbearable. Bellamy couldn't see why Nia could tell him about Wanheda. But he was more irritated that she kept it to herself.

"You were right about Jasper, okay. Is that what you want me to say?" Monty was the one to break the silence as the walked down the tunnel to meet Kane. The boy thought that Bellamy's frustration was pointed at him because of Jasper.

"Quiet. Keep your eyes peeled." Bellamy retorted back his frustration getting the best of him. After a moment he realized how harsh he might've sounded to the boy who was concerned about his friend. "I could've said no." He offered hoping it might ease the tension between them.

"He's getting worse, isn't he? I mean getting drunk every night is one thing but smiling with a knife to your throat, that's next level damaged." Monty felt guilty about the whole situation. His friend needed help but how could he help him. They spotted Kane coming through the trees and realized he wasn't alone. "Who's he with?"

"Indra." Nia spoke up since for the first time the car ride. She made her way over quickly and locked arms with the woman.

"That's Indra?" Monty questioned. He had heard stories about the woman but had never seen her till now.

"He must've told her we broke the truce." Bellamy realized before going over to explain their actions. "Sir, before you say anything there was a good reason-"

Marcus cut him off the information that Indra provided him with was more important. "I'll deal with that later. This is about Clarke."

"What about her?" Bellamy asked. He hadn't seen or heard from the girl since she had left them after Mount Weather so hearing news now was a shock.

"She's being hunted." Indra spoke.

"By who?" Monty questioned surprised about the information himself.

"By everyone." Indra responded back sharing a look with Nia. Since their last trip into Polis, they knew it was only a matter of time till this would happen.

After explaining the situation the group got back into the Rover and left in the direction where she might been. They hit a bump causing the two Grounders to tense before relaxing. They were not use to transportation such as this.

"I'm still getting use to it myself." Kane tried to comfort them after witnessing their movement.

"Sir, we're almost out of range. Are you sure you don't wanna tell the Chancellor?" Monty questioned from the driver's seat. To him it didn't feel right not let Clarke's mother know about the danger her daughter could be in.

"I'm sure. I don't wanna worry Abby until we know something." Kane explained his reasoning which made sense. Abby had too much on her plate already she didn't need to worry about Clarke now.

"We know there's a kill order. You people are big on those." Bellamy commented from the passenger seat. His last sentence felt like a slap to Nia. She knew he still felt hurt by the fact that Lexa had abandoned them at the Mountain but he never showed it around her.