7

Sakura's POV

It's been approximately two months since I moved in with oto-san. Two months since I last spoke to Kurama-sama, two months since I lazily sat under the huge cherry blossom tree.

After a week of entering Hatake Kakashi's life, he made me feel really welcomed, for the first time I felt like I belonged to a real family even though it's only Kakashi and I. But even so, I still feel like I belong to a family, his family.

I also found out that, oto-san wasnt any regular shinobi, but a ANBU ninja that are the strongest and smartest nin among all,and because of their special skills they protect the Hokage and make sure he and his family are safe.

I also learned that my father, Kakashi also lost his parents, and he too was alone like me, and he just like me, consider ourselves like a family even when we are not blood related.

Hahaha, here comes the funny part of everything that has happened these two months that have past, ok here it goes.

So because my father is a very talented, and strong nin he had decided to train me, and prepare me for the academy years to come, so far I have learned how to control my chakra, and learn everything that needs to be known to become a very skilled ninja.

And in my spare time Inner helps me train with my mixed chakra that is mixed with Kurama's, I found out that I have three different places in my body in which I store in my normal blue chakra, my ...I mean Kuruma's chakra which is orange, and then one with the blue and orange chakra combined.

At this rate, if I continue training I might get Kurama's powers earlier, and that excites and scares me. What I have heard is that Kurama wasn't a very nice fox, and now that I think about it, I totally forgot to tell aunt Kushina the 'hello' that Kurama said to me to tell her the day I first met him.... Oops...

Anyways, this is the funny part, so you know how I been training and all, well because I have been learning about chakra control, oto-san gave me chakra enhanced bracelets, I add fifty each day, at first it was a pain in the butt, but soon I got used to them. And because those bracelets have chakra in them they are extremely heavy. So thanks to them I have becomed really strong, well stronger than a normal four year old.

Well one day, Naruto-kun, Hina-chan, and Sasuke-kun and I were hanging out on the park and then my best friend had a awesome game..it was the trust game...you might see what I'm getting to..

Flashback °•°
"Ne, guys, let's play the trust game, I seen many kids do it with their friends, and I was like, why not. " he said to us, then he took around two minutes explaining what we have to do, it looks pretty easy, we just have to fall backwards and hope to kami that our partners catch us before we hit the ground.

"I get Hina-chan!! " Naruto said while pulling a blushing Hinata to a place full of flowers just in case one of us falls we won't get hurt as bad.

I sighed and gave Sasuke-kun a smile and pulled him towards Naruto and Hina-chan.

"Let's go first, Sasuke! " Naruto yelled with so much energy.

"Nu huh, dobe. First it has be the girls.. Oh don't tell me, are you a girl? " Sasuke said mocking Naruto with his famous Uchiha smirk making Naruto pout. So adorable.

Anyways, Hinata and I got into falling position with our arms crossed in front of out chests, ready to trust these boys, but something in my mind keeps nagging me.. I feel that I'm forgetting something...
I wonder what is it, I hope nothing important.

As we let ourselves fall into the waiting arms of Sasuke-kun and Naruto-kun, we closed our eyes, afraid of a unexpected outcome.

Then I suddenly heard, "holy tomatoes... Sakura-cha-" I flutter my eye lids open in a second, and another second to realize I was falling.