37. cats

Timmy picked up Ella from the movie set for lunch, Ella's schedule meant that she had a couple of hours free before they needed her back. Timmy had a surprise for her but Ella was exhausted.

"Come on, it's not that far away" he dragged her along the streets. Ella had been up since four am and was dying internally. Timmy didn't mind because he knew once they got to where he was taking her that she was going to perk up.

Timmy stopped in front of a cafe. Ella looked up at the sign and her face dropped, she put her face to the window and saw a bunch of cats wandering around.

"Oh my god." She grinned at Timothée. Timmy put his arm around her and lead her into the cafe. Ella dropped to the floor as soon as she saw the first cat.

"Come on let's sit down." Timothée walked over to a free table, Ella followed him and sat across from him. Cats crawled everywhere.

"It's a cat cafe" She squealed, picking up at cat. She stroked it as the waitress came over.

"Hello, before I take any orders I just wanted to let you know we have a new garden area." She smiled.

"Do you want to go and sit out there?" Timmy asked Ella, unaware of the waitresses sinful thoughts of him.

"Are there cats out there?" Ella asked the waitress. Timmy grinned at his girlfriend, finding her unbearable adorable.

"Yes." The waitress answered. Ella stood up immediately and followed the waitress to the outdoor area. On the way, Timmy picked up a cat and Ella took a photo of them together.

The waitress could see that Timmy did not have eyes for anyone other than Ella as she sat them down. She had to push her feelings away professionally in order to get through the experience.

"Can you believe this?" Ella gawked at all the cats that were just chilling around them. The couple ordered their drinks and then Timmy proceeded to watch Ella with such infatuation.

ellalawrence posted a photo:

ellalawrence: cat cafe's are my new thing tagged: tchalamet armiehammer: is the cat ok, looks a bit squished

tagged: tchalamet
armiehammer: is the cat ok, looks a bit squished.
ellalawrence replied to armiehammer: hard lovin
tchalamet: i'm stealing that one, on my count we run.

Ella looked up at Timmy and giggled. The waitress put down their drinks and then smiled at them both. Ella took a sip of her drink while Timmy proceeded to take photos of cats and occasionally her.

tchalamet posted a photo: