Y/n: Annoyed

After the Calvary Battles were finished, you had an hour for a lunch break before the final round. You were wandering aimlessly down the halls. After all of that excitement you were a little hungry. So you were deep throating a corn dog and sucking all the juices from it.
From behind you came heavy footsteps, just a little off from yours. You popped the dog from your mouth.

"Yoooo~" You drawled, not looking behind you. "If you're gonna walk behind me at least match my steps you unsynchronized water tap."

"L/n." That deep voice made you stop and turn around, corn dog five inches down your throat. Slowly, you pulled it out, never once breaking eye contact with him. You saw his brow twitch.

"What's up flame grill?" You asked, leaning back on your leg. His lip went up into a sneer, but it didn't last long.

"Your quirk."
You raised a brow at him.

"Ya? What about it?" You asked, crossing your arms.

"It's a combination of the No. 4 and No. 5 hero's quirks."

"Get to the point Sriracha."

"Would you like to marry my son?" You froze at that, eyes going wide for a split second before bursting out laughing.

"Are you serious? You can't be serious?" From the look he was giving you, he was. The corn dog in your hand went flaccid.

"Oh god you're serious." You sighed and rubbed your hand over your face. "Okay, listen campfire," you began, "I totally respect you as a hero—don't give a fuck about you—but I respect you."
That wasn't a good way to start the conversation. His expression darkened.

"But I don't know you and I don't know that dual colored macaroon that you made." You turned, waving dismissively over your shoulder. "Sorry dude, can't help ya."

"How much, then?"
You stopped and turned.

"Excuse me?"

"How much money do I need to pay you to marry Shoto?"

"I mean I've been dying for a bong." You stood there, bored out of your mind while this burnt marshmallow kept picking at your patience. He stood there, though, unyielding. You sighed and decided to break it down for him.

"Okay, do you understand that I am the quote-un-quote 'Daughter of a Villain?' Or that I am seen as one in the public's eye?" You waved your hand in front of your face vigorously. "HELLO! I killed five people!" You threw your erectile dysfunctional corn dog behind your shoulder where it landed in the trash perfectly.

"Don't give a fuck about your reasoning, but it's probably stupid like your mustache." You turned on your heel.

"Tch. You're exactly like Kamiko. No wonder you two ended up in prison."
You stopped at that, lips twitching downwards.

"Exactly. Which is why you can't be carefree with who you ask." You turned your head to stare into his turquoise eyes. "Had I accepted, you would've had villainous blood running through your bloodline. Can't taint that, can you?" You taunted with a smirk before walking away.

"I was willing to look past your villainous tendencies, but I can see you're no different," he said, arms crossed. You took a deep breath in and calmed yourself.

"Shit like that can't be brushed under the rug," you replied, "Also," You called back once more, cause you're a crazy bitch who loves causing drama, throwing shade, and spillin the tea.

"I ain't the type to question parents' abilities to raise their kid, but you're doing a really shit job."
You could feel his scalding glare on the back of your head, but readily ignored it. You walked down the rest of the hallway, beginning to regret throwing your corn dog away. You turned the corner when the Poland flag came into view.

"Oh..." You two both said. There was a silence between the two of you. You licked your lips in awkwardness.

"I'm gonna go on a limb and say you heard me shit talking your father just now."

"Yeah."

"... should I say sorry?" He shook his head.

"No. It's all right. You summed up what I think of him pretty much."

"Good cause I'm not sorry."

"... I'm sorry for his actions... he never should've asked you that," he said, eyes turning the floor. You shrugged.

"Well I don't care either way. Besides—" You kicked his skin lightly to draw his gaze back to you. "—you shouldn't apologize for his actions. You're a different person from him." He stared down at his left hand, thoughtfully.

"Am I, though?"

"I mean, you're reserved, but you're not an asshole. You're ambitious, but not nearly as much as him. Which can sometimes be a bad thing. I could technically go on, but I don't wanna put in the effort." You shrugged.

"But... this quirk..."

"Belongs to you, doesn't it?" Your response made his eyes go wide. "I mean yeah, maybe you inherited it from him, but no two quirks are the same. Yours is unique to you." You said it as if it's the most simple thing in the world.

"... yeah... you're right..." He said, expression softening. You shrugged again, this time six chins appearing.

"Well, if that's all, then imma leave to go find my corn dog." You turned, ready to walk away.

"... Y/n?" Hearing your first name, you turned around again. With a smile you've never seen before this, he locked his succulent eyes onto yours. "Thank you." You blinked owlishly at him for a second.

"Uh... no problem..." You replied, "Anytime, I suppose." You walked away after that, rubbing the back of your neck. Geez.

~
After walking around for a few minutes you were helplessly and utterly lost.

"Oh... piss." You sighed. "Where the glorious fuck am I?" The lunch break was far over and Midnight was talking. You heard her voice. Following it, you passed by a lounge room that had a tv on.

'Electricity bills, bitch.' You thought, quickly walking into the room to shut it off. You looked around the room for the remote.

'In breaking news, three convicts here in Nagoya managed to escape authorities grasp at 3:34 this afternoon.' You paused to watch. 'The three criminals involve Megumi Sato, Sora Hayashi, and Kamiko L/n.' The remote you held dropped from your grasp.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}