Chapter 4-3

DATE
November 6th, 2038
TIME
20:17:06
LOCATION
Eden Sex Club - Entrance

We made it to the sex club and parked close. I would say the ride was quiet, but Hank was complaining about his headache.

"It feels like someone is playing with a drill inside my head..." He paused and looked around. "You sure this is the place?" He asked as Connor leaned towards the front. "It's the address in the report" He said as I looked around.

"You're not the only one with a headache now, Hank" I said and groaned. "C'mon, let's get going" He said as we gotten out of the car and walked to the entrance.

"Sexiest androids in town...I have no idea why you insisted on coming here" Hank complained. "I don't even wanna....where's Connor?" I asked and turned around and saw him staring at one of the Traci. "What the fuck are you doing?!" We both said, getting his attention. He just kept walking as I scoffed and continued walking.

"Hey, Hank!" Someone called out to him and it was Ben. "Hey Ben, how's it going?" He questioned with a hint of boredom in his voice. "It's that room there...by the way..." He said as I stopped him. "Tell me that Jackass isn't here?" I said as he looked away.

"Oh great. Dead body and an asshole" Hank groaned as we walked into the room. "Oh great. Detective Jackass and his bitch is here" I said as he turned his attention towards us.

"Lieutenant Anderson, and his plastic pet is here. The fuck are you two doing here?" Gavin 'kindly' greets them, then turns towards me. "Oh, evening, Dahlia. Still tagging along with plastic and drunkie?" He said as I flicked him off. "Fuck off, asshole. We aren't here for you" I said.

"We've been assigned all cases involving androids" Connor said as Gavin scoffs. "Oh, yeah? Don't waste your time on this one. Just a sick pervert who got more action than he could handle" Gavin pauses and laughs, then continued. "Oh, Dollie, you sure you don't wanna ditch them and work with us. Much more mature with no plastic objects involved" He said as I rolled my eyes.

"You will be the next dead body in this room if you don't fuck off and let us investigate" I said, clearly pissed off as he started walking.

"Hanging out with him has made you more...aggressive. Are you sure you aren't his daughter or somethin'?" Gavin kept talking as I was about to punch him, but Connor held me back. "Have a good night, detective" He said and walked me into the other direction.

"It's starting to smell like booze in here anyways. Let's go" Gavin leaves the room when Chris bids him a Good Night and we started to investigate.

"Ugh, such a fucking asshole" I mumbled before checking out the body on the bed.

"Looks like he was strangled to death..." I said before standing up and walking over to Hank. "Michael Graham. Has a photo of his wife and two daughters....wouldn't want to make that call" He said as we heard a panic across the room. It was the Traci, who was reactivated by Connor.

"Calm down...everything's alright. All we want to know is what happened"

"Is he...is he dead?"

"Tell me what happened"

"He kept...hitting me...again...and again"