nine.

( MOVIE NIGHT ! )
( nine )

olive fixed her hair in the reflection of the window of jamba juice for what seemed like the hundredth time. she had been so nervous she had barely eaten, and florence and goldie insisted they wait for the large group. she was always so mediocre in person. olive shook her head and pushed those self-deprecating thoughts out of her head.

the sound of the door opening made olive's head shoot to the direction of it, she saw finn first, who waved at her. florence was the first person to stand, she had a wide smile on her face as she hugged each and every one of them (after the hugs chosen's smile lingered a bit longer than usual.). olive shuffled behind goldie awkwardly, like a timid child who hid behind their mother.

jaeden was quick to appear by olive's side. she fidgeted with her hands quietly as they greeted each other, olive refused to look up at the group. jaeden noticed that she was nervous so he gave her a bit of space but still kept an eye on her.

"let's order!" chosen said, letting the others in line first. olive would rather someone order for her but she was too embarrassed, what if they thought she was weird? soon finn was done ordering and olive had to go.

"i - uh, -" you could no longer hear her voice as she spoke, just a meek whisper.

"pardon?" the woman at the cash register said, moving closer to olive. she merely mumbled again, "dear, you'll have to speak up."

jaeden went closer to her and whispered, "it's okay, just breath."

olive took a deep breath and wiped her sweaty palms on her jean shorts, "can i get a medium lotta horchata, please?" she smiled, pleased at herself for ordering.

went she went out of line she mouthed a small thank you to jaeden, he smiled and nodded at her. everyone soon had their delicious drinks and they headed off to six flags.

( a/n )
huzzuh