(L) Stripper!Poledancer!Bestfriend!Levi x Stripper!Reader - Show what ya' got.

a/n: a little bit out of character Levi cause he's a horny mkay.

Here you were waiting for your best friend Levi to finish your shift so you guys could go home, home meaning the apartment you guys shared. You smiled brightly watching him work his body and the women and men swoon over his body as just works his body. Levi makes eye contact and narrows his eyes at you as if looking at you pleadingly, like a helpless puppy or something. It only made you laugh and you cheered him on on but, he only rolled his eyes and continued his sensual dancing in his Kevin Klein underwear, the black one you bought for his birthday for a joke. As you continue to watch him, the thought had JUST hit you: you'd never notice how incredibly hot Levi was. Of course you knew he was like the one girls swooned over but damn was my best friend hot. How long was he going to stay my best friend?

You snapped out of your thoughts by disappointed groans from the crowd of people as Levi walked off stage and his session was officially done. You looked at your watch as people grabbed their things to leave the club. The club wasn't bad actually, if anyone got upset with the policies, they were quickly kicked out. I guess that's the perks of having a close and safe bond with the work employees, never forced to do something you didn't want to. You sit down in one of the comfortable chairs and scroll on your phone. You said bye to Hanji and the rest of your co-workers as they left and reminded you to close up when you're done. You pull up Levi's Instagram without hastle and look at the very few posts he has. You smile at one of the pictures you guys took together downtown in front of a statue. Of course he wasn't smiling but you were on his back and you were putting his hair into a ponytail with a pink scrunchy. Speaking of the devil, Levi came walking out.

"Ready to go?" He says looking at you. You look up and nod. You smirk and sit up.

"So how was your shift, you're still stiff on the pole." You say crossing your legs. Levi lifts his eyebrows at your accusation.

"And you haven't gotten how to multitask and pull off your clothes at the same time." He says smugly with a small smirk on his face. You roll your eyes and fake a laugh with a smile on your face.

"Ahahahah, you've got me. But that's why I always do my work in my underwear~ and I could totally take off my clothes off." You say defensively crossing your arms. "If you're so high and mighty, why don't you show me how 'fluid', you are." All he does is shrug and drop his stuff on you.

"Let's see your moves hot-shot." You say giddy, ready to see what is about to play out before your eyes.

Levi looks at you as he circles the pole and lifts himself up two times and spins around the pole agilely, still making eye contact with you. He crosses his legs at where they meet and use his core and arm to keep him connected to the pole as he slowly unbuttons his shirt and tosses it to you. You watch as he does another turn on the pole, somehow in the midst of it, he unbuttoned his pants?! You drop your jaw.

'when the hell did he become so slick? Slick my ass anyways.'

Levi slides on the pole and kicks off his pants. He hops on the pole again uses his arm strength to bring his body upside facing you. He fluidly, once again turns 180° to face the stage with other poles and stages that were opposite to you and does a backwards cartwheel, twirls and does a bow. You clap trying to hide how impressed you are with this midget.

"So you're just stiff in public?" You joke and he nods as he straightens up his posture and puts back on his clothes.

"You're turn, sweet cheeks. Show me what ya' got." He says taking the seat you left for him and he slouches, getting comfortable in the seat.

"Prepare yourself for a show, big boy." You taunt him as you climb up on stage. You twirl to him and look at him,

"Didn't even ask how'd you'd like your service, I'll guess I'll go with the usual." You smirk, placing you're hands on your hips. Levi raises his brows at this.