76

When I got home from campus I went straight upstairs into our bedroom. I walked into the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes. I turned on the shower and got in. I put my head back into the water getting my hair wet. The sound of the bathroom door opening then closing hit my ears. I pulled my head out of the water as the shower curtain opened to reveal Jason. "Mind if I join? To conserve water and all that," he smirked.

**mature scene**

I bit my lip and shrugged. He climbed into the shower closing the curtain behind him. He stepped closer to me putting his hands on my hips. He turned me around and reached around me for hair wash. He started washing my hair. When he was done he turned me around to put my hair into the water. The soap was all washed out of my hair when he turned me back around. He put body soap on his hands and slowly went up along my legs. "Antonio?" I breathed out.

He chuckled. "With Sam and Madi downstairs." he was standing back up when his hand went between my legs. I leaned back into his chest as he washed me.

He brought his hands slowly up my stomach. He massaged my boobs pinching my nipples. I gasped. "Jason!" I moaned. He moved his hands and washed my arms. "Jason!" I whined.

He chuckled next to my ear. "You want something princess?"

I nodded. "You know what I want. I want you to fuck me" I whined.

He chuckled as kissed my neck. "We don't have time for that princess," I whined tilting my butt up. He groaned. "You're persistent you know that?" he moved his hand down to my thigh. "Open" he commanded.

I opened my legs up for him. He moved his hand and cupped my sex. He moved his finger around my entrance but wouldn't go inside. I moved my hips forward in anticipation. He pushed his finger inside me and started moving in and out of me. He quickly added another finger curling them inside of me. He rubbed my clit with his thumb. "Jason" I moaned. He kept going bringing his other hand to massage my boob. I threw my head back moaning. "Jason I'm- "

"Cum for me princess" he whispered in my ear. A few seconds more and I climaxed around his fingers. He pulled his fingers out and licked them clean. He kissed my cheek. "Go get dressed while I finish up."

**Mature part over**

I nodded and turned my head kissing his cheek. "Don't be long we do have someplace to be." I chuckled. I stepped out of the tub drying myself off before wrapping a towel around my body. I walked out of the bathroom and into the closet. I took off the towel and looked for something to wear. I put on a black with flowers bodycon dress and black stilettos. I walked out and over to my vanity. I blowed dried and brushed my hair letting it flow down my back. I put on glossy red lipstick, mascara, winged eyeliner, and blush.

Jason walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped low on his waist. "Fuck you look hot. I might have to take another shower."

I turned in my chair to look at him biting my lip. "So do you amore. Maybe we should just skip this dinner?"

He shook his head. "If you asked any other time you'd be on the bed and I'd be ripping that dress off of you already. But Madi is really looking forward to this dinner and we already invited Jackson and Amelia."

I tilted my head confused. "Really? I thought you hated Jackson?"

He sighed. "I strongly dislike him but I know how you feel about him and Amelia so..."

I smiled. "You're the best." he smiled at me before walking into the closet. "I'm gonna meet you downstairs," I called out as I walked to the door. I heard him reply before I went downstairs. I walked into the living room where Madi, Sam, Sean, Chris, Patrick, and Antonio were hanging out. Antonio was laying on his mat with Patrick playing with his toys next to him. Madi was sitting on Chris' lap wearing a short light pink dress with a ruffle flower in the middle. Sam was wearing a dark blue dress and the boys were both wearing suits with ties matching the girl's dresses. Patrick was wearing a cute little boy tux and so was Antonio. I walked over to them and sat down next to Antonio and Patrick. Jason came downstairs about ten minutes later and we got into our separate cars driving from the house. We drove for a while and arrived at the Mexican restaurant from Jason and I's first date. Jason parked outside and walked around to my door opening it up and helping me out of the car. I grabbed Antonio in his basket from the back seat and we walked into the restaurant. Once again the restaurant was empty except for our group and Amelia and Jackson. Jackson was holding their baby and Amelia was standing next to him wearing a maroon bodycon dress.