31

Pictures of Namjoon were put up all around. On trees, lamp post, over "We are hiring" signs. Everywhere.

And almost everyone who saw one took one home, pinning it on their walls or putting it on the frigde.

RapMon was still staring out the window, hair messy and eyes searching for his little boy.

"Hyung."

RapMon turned around, sitting down and hugging his knees.

"Hyung you need to rest. You've been up for a whole week. You need to eat."

"I can't eat or sleep knowing my son is gone. He's probably being tortured right now! Who knows? He's probably dead for all I know!" RapMon glared at the ground.

"Hyung dont talk like that. I bet he's fine." Hoseok said softly, resting a hand on RapMons shoulder.

It was silent for a bit.

"Go to school."  RapMon said, laying down on the couch.

"What?"

"I said go to school. You missed too many days. There's 19 minutes to get there." RapMon said, pulling a blanket over his body and sniffling.

"Okay Hyung. Do you need anything?" Hoseok asked, sighing when RapMon shook his head.

He gathered Yoongi and Jin, walking to school with them.

School was surprisingly quiet today. No fights. No yelling in the halls. No talking in class. No teacher yelling orders. Everyone was just....quiet.

Everyone looked so dead or unhappy.
Even the people who bullied Namjoon were desperately looking for him.

The teachers didn't bother teacher. They just kept the small TVs in the top corner of the rooms on the news channel.

"Police have said that they have no trace of Kim Namjoon yet. They say if this goes on for another day then the search is off. " The news reporter said.

"Well from what I heard he's a nice kid. Son of RapMonster." The second one said.

"He's a lucky kid. RapMon and his husband is probably devastated."

Jin tuned out the TV, staring out the window. He scanned the area, looking for anything at all that can lead them to where Namjoon could possibly be.

He eyes landed on a shining object near the bushes by the woods. He shifted his head and the shining went away, revealing a phone. With a......Ryan case.

A Ryan case.

"Ryan...Ryan!" Jin shot up from his desk, sprinting out of the class and down the hall.

"What the- Hyung!" Yoongi ran after him, Hoseok right behind him.

The rest of the class, including the teacher, ran after them.

Jin skidded to a stop, bending down and picking up the object.

"It's Namjoons phone. It's his phone!" Jin yelled triumphantly. "Someone call the cops!" Yoongi yelled out.

A kid pulled out her phone, dialing 911.

Soon after cop cars were filling the area, including an ambulance.

Jin explained what he found and as he explained, his eyes caught Namjoons backpack at the entrance of the woods. The closer they got, the more evidence.

They made it deeper into the woods, following a path with Namjoons sweater threads all over.

The further down the went, the closer they got.
Cops pulled out their guns when they heard fast footsteps approuching. And yelling.

Namjoon sat outside the cabin. They had given up on him, tossing him out of the cabin with no food or water.

Namjoon was terribly thin. Ribs showing and cheeks lose of their plumpness.

Namjoon whimpered in fear as KimJan approuched him, crouching down. But relaxing slightly when he saw.....worry?

"I'm so sorry Namjoon." KimJan scooped him into his arms, looking behind him before sprinting away, running faster when he heard Soju yelling.

KimJan could here voices and see flashlights.

He ran with all his might, busting Through the trees. Just then a large gun shot sounded Through the air, KimJan falling to the ground.

Namjoon fell also, trying to lift himself with his arms.

"Namjoon! Oh my God!" Jin crouched beside him, pulling him into his lap.
Yoongi and Hoseok went to KimJan, rolling him onto his back.

"KimJan I need you to breath, okay? Just breathe." Yoongi out pressure on the wound on his stomach, wincing when KimJan let out a scream.

Namjoon and KimJan were brought to the hospital.

Chanyeol was informrd. He told RapMon and RapMon was up instantly, changing his clothes and rushing out the door with tears of joy.

Inside the hospital, Namjoon was fed and washed and cared for. Large fluffy bed sheets and soft pillows.

Soju was put back in jail, in a more secure one than last time.

KimJan was in another room over, getting surgery done to get the bullet out.

RapMon was leaning on Chanyeol as he held Namjoons hand.

Namjoon was yet to wake up.

Meanwhile with KimJan, the surgery was successful. But he was still on life support.

The bullet hit a certain organ that will bleed eternally. If they can get that removed, then he will be fine.

Healthy.

Cared for the correct way.

Cause what no one knew was that KimJan was forced to do this to Namjoon. Focred to hurt him. Forced to starve him.

His father knew about Namjoons child. He knew he did the dirty with Jin that time and that he was pregnant.

He threatened KimJan into killing the baby.

He forced KimJan into everything.

And KimJan obayed.

For his own safety.