30.Hen(s) party..👙🎉

Ananya's POV :-
We reached Goa airport and took our bags and went towards the exit. We saw a man holding board of Rehana's name so we went near him and then started moving towards the car. We got settled in the car and driver  took us to the resort.

"Di I am so excited for this party. I am sure we will have lots and lots of fun", Simran said happily.

"Ya simmi we will have lots of fun and even Shristi and Neha are there so it will be fun", Rehana said.

"They are already there at resort?", i asked her.

"Ya there flight was at 8 a.m so they came here early" Rehana said.

We reached the Radison Blue Resort in next 15 minutes. We took our luggage and went inside. It is very beautiful resort with scenic beauty.

 It is very beautiful resort with scenic beauty

I saw two girls running towards us. They came and hugged Rehana tightly.

"We missed you so much Rehana and we are so happy for you", girl with black crop top said.

"Well even I missed you both ", Rehana said and then they three broke the hug.

"Girls let me introduce you  to one another", Rehana said.

"Ananya she is shristi(girl with black crop top) and she is neha (she wore red shirt) and girls she is my bestie Ananya and she is Simran, Ananya's sister", Rehana introduced us.

We all hugged each other and then went towards our rooms.

"Girls as there are two rooms so neha and shristi are sharing a room and me , Ananya and Simran in another room. So girls let's get freshen up and then meet at lunch", Rehana said.

We all got freshen up and meet at the restaurant. We ordered our food and we are  happily chit chatting. Shristi and Neha were very friendly and I didn't feel like we meet for first time. We did our lunch and then started discussing today's plan.

"Girls let's go to beach now", Rehana said.

"No baby we are not going to beach , come with us to our bedroom and then we will tell you what is todays plan", Neha said.

We silently followed her to her bedroom and got settled on bed.

Neha went near her bags and gave one, one packets to each one  of us.

"What is this neha?"I asked.

"I and shristi have planned for photoshoot so this are the outfits which we will wear for our photoshoot",Neha said.

"But neha we didn't call any photographer nor we have any props for photoshoot ", Rehana said to Neha.

"Don't worry everything is taken care of so now no more questions just go and change in your outfits and meet us in an hour", Shristi said.

We went back to our room and started getting ready. The outfits resembles retro theme so may be we will have photoshoot in retro theme. We three got ready and went back to neha and shristi's room. Neha was not there so shristi took us to the pool side area and what we saw there took our mind away. There were many benches present there with all kind of props used for bridal shower. We took the props and the photoshoot started. Rehana took miss to Mrs board in her hand and put bride to be goagle  on her eyes. Shristi took bottle and put heart shape goagle on her eyes. Neha took the glass and lipstick in her hand. Simran took lips and ring in her hand . And I took team bride so I was made to sit in front of Rehana and on the left side of Rehana is Simran and to the right shristi and Neha. We clicked many photos on the pool side holding different boards in our hands.