I n f a t u a t i o n s

Chapter 9: Infatuations
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Since the day Chanyeol dropped Baekhyun off at his friend's place, he hadn't heard much from him. He half-expected a drunken call in the middle of the night or a knock at the door in the middle of a Saturday night, but all Chanyeol received was radio silence. It was by coincidence that he saw him walking out of the student café one afternoon, but he was in the company of another man. Based on quick observations, it didn't seem as though the man attended the school. Rather, he looked like a visitor, dressed in a suit and shades that covered his eyes.

The small, seemingly insignificant detail that stood out to Chanyeol was the way Baekhyun laughed and smiled... For once, it was genuine, leaving him to wonder what words the man could've said to make Baekhyun open up in a way that seemed so rare before.

As he looked away, Chanyeol tried in vain to repress the feelings of jealousy that ached his entire body.

▂▂▂▂

Chanyeol was never the particular type to be intimate with any partner beyond the comforts of their relationship and in the privacy of closed doors, but that night was an exception. His hands gripped tightly on the small male's waist, pressing him against the wall of the over-crowded frat house. Eyes glanced in their direction, but two people dry fucking each other at a party was anything but unordinary.

Feeling a hand slowly make its way to the heat underneath the front of his jeans, Chanyeol moaned, cursing underneath his breath as he tore his lips away. "Kyungsoo--"

Underneath the dim lights of the hallway, Do Kyungsoo grinned, using his other hand to cup Chanyeol's face. His thumb briefly brushed against the giant's bruised, swollen lips, admiring the product of his doing. "Let's leave."

Again, he touched him there. This time, Chanyeol turned his face into the palm of Kyungsoo's hand, breath hot with need. "God, I want to," he panted, closing his eyes.

"Then take me home, Park Chanyeol."

▂▂▂▂

Kyungsoo's body was so similar yet foreign against Chanyeol's touch, having been used to the warmth of Baekhyun's own. Their bodies coiled together, fitting and falling into the perfect rhythm as Chanyeol took control, forcing the smaller male to cover his voice by biting onto one of the pillows and clawing at the bedsheets. The scene was all too familiar in Chanyeol's eyes, reminding him too much of  Baekhyun's habits.

He allowed Kyungsoo to reach his peak first, holding him tightly against him as he kept thrusting. Then, Chanyeol groaned, cumming and filling the male with his hot, thick fluid without warning. 

The silence and absence of words were replaced by the sound of after-sex. Drained of all energy, Chanyeol released  him before collapsing on the bed, panting with rough, uneven breaths. Kyungsoo was in no better condition, yet managed to gradually moved closer until he was nestled comfortably next to the giant's warm body. 

A part of him expected Chanyeol to pull away and regain the space lost between them, but Kyungsoo was left surprised when the football player did no such thing. Instead, he found him looking at the ceiling with eyes that seemed so distant in thought.

"What's on your mind?" Kyungsoo softly asked. With the most gentle touch, he reach over and stroked the latter's hair, moving strands away from his afflicted face. "Do you want me to leave now?"

"No..." Chanyeol said quietly. There was a pause before he sighed. "Stay with me. Please."

Kyungsoo didn't look convinced. Nonetheless, he relaxed as he nodded. "Okay..." 

The silence became divided at the sound of Chanyeol's cellphone. He recognized the tone and immediately scoffed in contempt. Feelings of bitterness and anger began to cluster, but he closed his eyes in an attempt to calm his nerves, as well as resist the tempting urge to pick up.

It was Baekhyun. It was clear what he wanted out of him, but Chanyeol wasn't in the right mind that night. He hadn't been since that day.

 "Aren't you going to answer?" Kyungsoo asked, sleepily. The latter was about to fall asleep, unlike Chanyeol, who was now wide awake.

"No."

"Who is it, then?"

Exhaling, Chanyeol shook his head and muttered, "No one."

▂▂▂▂

a/n: ANYWAYS Kyungsoo won the most votes. Don't hate him. Baekhyun deserves it. But oh no, what if that call was important? Mmmm anyways!

Leave a comment! I'm very lonely.

twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exolefirstclass

ko-fi: http://www.ko-fi.com/exobubz (if you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work! ヽ( ̄~ ̄ )ノ )