🐢17🐢

Siwon's POV

I feel like I have slept for few minutes and Yesung is crying again. Heechul mutters something under his breath and wants to get up but I stopped him. I kissed him on cheek and told him to go back to sleep. I rush to his nursery and quickly pick him up.

"You have stinky diaper again, am I right?"

Yesung's wailing tells me that the only problem isn't just his dirty diaper. He still has quite high temperature and his crying isn't helping to his obvious headache. I lay him on the changing table and gently rub his irritated tummy.

"Papa will change you now and then what about bottle of formula?"

I changed him and then put him on my hip. I carry him to the bathroom and wash his sweaty face. I want to go downstairs but Heechul is already sitting on the bed with bottle of formula. I lay Yesung in bed between us and hold the bottle for him while Heechul got his plushie and pacifier from the crib. We all fall asleep again but Yesung wakes up almost four times because of pooped diaper.

In the morning I am tired, so I am glad that Heechul is more energetic. Yesung is really small today which means that all he does is crying. And of course, pooping.

"I just can't believe from where is this coming, from such small boy."

Heechul is grumbling from the nursery where he is changing Yesung's messy diaper for the second time this morning. I yawn and go to take him from Heechul. I am bouncing him on my hip and dab his face with wet cloth. The temperature is luckily lower now so at least one good thing. We are trying to have breakfast with our baby in my lap and Yesung is drooling on my arm which is around his waist. We have full stomachs, but our baby turtle hasn't. I carefully moved him, so his head is resting in crook of my elbow and quietly coo because he is so cute.

How are his pretty full lips locked around the teat of the bottle, and his small fingers clenching my shirt basically everything on him is perfect.

"Papa missed you so much."

I kiss him on forehead and stroke his hair. Yesung finished the bottle and I put burp cloth over my shoulder. I place him over my shoulder and pat his back few times. Yesung spitted up little bit of the milk on the cloth and I clean his mouth. I put pacifier back between his lips and lay him in the playpen. I am standing above the playpen and silently watch how he cutely reaches his small hands toward me. After I didn't pick him up immediately Yesung cries out and weakly kicked his legs.

"What does my little baby need? You are fussy today."

I lift him from the playpen and put him on my hip. I see some book for toddlers called The very hungry caterpillar.

"What about nice book with papa and auntie?"

I take the book and Yesung's Blankie. I carry him on terrace and sit next to Heechul. He is reading book about Christian Dior but put it aside when we came.

"How are my boys doing?"

Heechul gently stroked Yesung's hair.

"Ah just our baby is fussy."

Heechul takes him from me and seat Yesung in his lap.

"Auntie just can't get enough of you."

He is speaking with his sweet calming voice and Yesung isn't fussy. He starts to play with his earing and babbles something. Heechul spotted the toddler's book and opened it.

"This is bestseller for you Yesung. Not some book about fashion but about real problems, such as hungry caterpillar."

Heechul laughs to his own joke and even if Yesung doesn't understand he giggles too. Heechul starts to read and Yesung is completely immersed by his narration. I watch them and can't believe how much good we are together.

It is weird. Normally you can see Heechul is TV or in magazines with perfect make up, hair and clothes but here is sitting completely different person.

Here is Heechul with bare face. With little bit greasy hair and dressed in my old white shirt and black leggings. Heechul who is out of his shell and who doesn't care about his perfect image.

I am so grateful that we stopped pretending even ifit means that some people hate us. But it is only their fault when they judgetoo early and with too little information.