🐢18🐢

Heechul's POV

Today are our friends coming to visit us and they will play basketball match at court in near park. Don't worry, I am not going to play. I hate sports in which you sweat too much. But Siwon loves different sports and his friends too.

Siwon helps me to prepare lunch because we need so much food. Leeteuk, Kibum, Sungmin and Kangin are here on time with small gifts because we haven't seen in long time and this is the first time when they are in our house. Yesung is napping on blanket on the terrace so we are quiet. We are quietly chatting until two idiots, Donghae and Eunhyuk, burst into our peaceful house.

Of course that their loud arrival startled Yesung who starts to cry. I quickly go to get him because otherwise I would kill them both. Yesung greats with his uncles and I change his wet diaper while Siwon starts to grill our lunch. Yesung is sitting between me and Siwon because we are scared that he will eat the fish with bones. Whole lunch everyone is talking about what is new in their lifes so it is quite loud conversation. Of course that no one is talking about Shindong. I and Siwon don't have something new to tell because they already know from the scandal.

After lunch we go at the basketball court and Yesung wants to play with them so Kibum sat down on bench with me and Leeteuk has fragile fingers, his words, so he sat down too. But he is probably just too lazy and wants to gossip about celebrities. He is working in SM and I often design clothes for famous people, so we have enough gossips.

I call Eunhyuk to come closer.

"Eunhyuk remember that Yesung is delicate so be careful. One bruise and I will chop off your head."

He nods and they start to play. I know that rest of them will be careful, I just need to remind it to the monkey boy. Yesung is focusing too much on dribbling properly so he doesn't see that Eunhyuk is going to steal the ball from him. When it happened Yesung is confused so I encourage him to take the ball back. Yesung is desperate trying but they are too fast. I can see that he is tired from running back and forth but he is so happy that he is playing with someone else than me or Siwon. Men are so immersed in the game that they have completely forget about fragile Yesung playing with them. Suddenly Donghae pushed Eunhyuk who stumbled and fell on Yesung. Everyone is quiet and we can hear cries coming from Yesung. Eunhyuk has scraped elbows and quickly gets up from Yesung. Yesung fell flat on his face and he still isn't getting up. I run to him and grab him under armpits. I lift Yesung from the ground and put him on my hip.

"Baby."

I want to cry too because my baby got hurt. His cute small chin is badly scraped and blood is dripping from the wound. Both of his palms and knees are scraped too but not so bad as his chin and bleed just little bit. Yesung is wailing in pain and I carry him to the bench. I have bag with snacks and drinks and his diaper bag where is first aid kit. Siwon wants to take the first aid kit but I stopped him. Everyone is looking at us and I know how much Yesung hates it.

"Go and play again before he will notice how they are staring at him."

Siwon nods and hesitantly goes but still turns to us.

"Maybe I am not a doctor, but I can put plaster on wound."

Eunhyuk sits on bench too and I hand him few plasters.

"Heechul don't you have some more adult one? These are with Rilakkuma and co-workers would laugh to CEO who has cartoons plasters."

I snatch the plasters from his hand and find plain brown one. I dab Yesung's wound with cotton sticks with iodine. He is whimpering and crying and I gently blow and kiss on every wound.

"My poor baby has boo-boo."

I put plasters on every wound and feel that he has wet diaper. I tell to Leeteuk to stand and shield us little bit. With fresh diaper he stopped crying and just sobs and hiccups. I sit him in my lap and peel orange for him. I feed him pieces of the fruit and rub his back to soothe him completely. Yesung pointed at them and I can read what he wants to say.

"I know. You wanted to play with them but don't worry. We can come back, just me, you and papa and we will play together, okay?"

Yesung sighed happily and hugs me around neck. Soon he falls asleep with head on my shoulder and I and Leeteuk watch the game. They play another two games and then we go home. Siwon takes sleeping Yesung from me and we walk home. Siwon and others have beer on terrace and I go upstairs. I gave short bath to Yesung and then start our evening routine. Leeteuk came to the nursery and observes me.

"Yesung and Siwon have completely changed you."

I don't know what he means but Leeteuk continues.

"Before you hated crying and now you were so kind and gentle. And i really thought that you will be the old Heechul and will beat Eunhyuk and Donghae."

I smirk and closed Yesung's diaper.

"Who is saying that I won't beat them?"

Leeteuk laughed nervously and watches me how I am dressing Yesung in legless onesie.

"It was just a joke Leeteuk. I know that it was accident. Eunhyuk and Donghae are dumb but not so much that they would want to piss me of."

Leeteuk laughed and came closer to the crib.

"I have to admit that I would be soften up too because Yesung is really cute and he deserves to be pampered like this."

We watch how is Yesung falling asleep while sucking on his pacifier.

"I will buy the crib mobile too. The melody is so calming but I don't think that it would be louder than Kangin's snoring."

We both laugh silently and then leave sleeping Yesung. I turn on the baby monitor and go downstairs to be with friends. When they are leaving Leeteuk hugs me and takes me aside.

"Could I visit you more often? I would like to be friend with Yesung."

I agree and hug him to because I am so happy that some of my and Siwon's friends wants to be friend with Yesung too.