📃: XV

🖋

🖋

NAMJOON

I rolled my eyes.
"Hell, no."

"Then why are you here?!" Jimin asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"To join the dance club, duh." Jimin glared at me

"Hey, Jimin!" Taehyung greeted him.

"So... this is the hyung that I told you before! The one who will be joining our club." He explained

"You're a friend with him?! Heol, daebak!" He exclaimed mockingly. Woah, this shorty, seriously? Why is he so rude to me?! I glared at Jimin.

"And your problem is?" I questioned him back, feeling irritated at his blunt attack.

"Hmm, just not expecting someone like you to be his friend." He looked at me from head to toe with that narrowing and accusing eyes. Taehyung held my chest when he heard me growling.

"Sssh , calm down hyung." He whispered. Calm down?! He asked me to calm down?! No fucking way.

"What do you mean someone like me-!" Before I started to raise my voice at the smaller boy in front of me, a powerful scent hit me hard, making me turned and faced the class front door. Right there stood the one and only person with such enticing smell, my mate.

She got this sweet Jasmine scent, that was strong enough to make me forgot with what I was angry at. She entered the room while looking around and stopped when she saw Jimin. When she approached us, she started to sneeze again.

*sneeze* she wore her mask again, covering both of her nose and mouth.

"Sorry. Hey there, Namjoon." She greeted and I shyly smiled at her.

"Y/N!!! This guy kept on stalking me!" Jimin whined like a five-year old kid.

"Stop it, Jimin! Geez..." She glared at him.

Yeah deserve you right!

I bit down my lower lip, trying to hold my laugh. Jimin noticed this and almost snapped back, until one certain handsome guy who were standing rigt behind us cut him in the middle of the way.

"Y/N, Jimin!" Jin raised his voice.

"Hyung! Why didn't you come to the club last week?! I missed you." Jimin walked passed me, grabbed Jin's arm and hugging it tight.

Ew.

"I was stuck with the paper assignment. As usual." He explained. Then he looked back at the girl who covered half of her face with her mask.

"Hey, What happened, Y/N? Are you sick?" He approached her, carefully moving her fringe that almost covered her sharp looking eyes. He put his palm on top of her forehead, checking on her temperature.

"N-no, I'm fine!" She stuttered, shaking her head furiously.

Even though her face was hidden under those mask. I could still see it, something that made me my stomach churn. She turned into a blushing mess until both of her cheeks and ears turned a bright red.

Jin kept his hand on her forehead, staring at her with the most care.

I don't like it, don't like it at all! Stop touching her! She is mine! She was supposed to be mine!

Then I saw her eyes, they were sparkling. Her usual grumpy expression softened. She never showed this side of her before, not even to Jimin.

She had crush on him.

Without I realized, my eyes shifted their color to red. I let out a low growl, making Taehyung's body suddenly tensed.

He looked at me confusedly, trying to hold my hand. But before he could ask me what was happening, I stormed out of the class room, leaving the brunette dumbfounded.

He then followed me from behind my back as I kept on walking, until I arrived in the empty hallway.

One thing I knew, I actually never felt anything like this before. This pull was certainly the strongest. For the very first time in my entire life, I felt jealousy arose from the pit of my stomach up until the top of my head. I hate this kind feeling so, so much...

🖋

(Edited)