You Get Hurt

Joseph Seed-

Joseph will NOT leave your side until you are completely healed. If he has to leave you he will sends one of his brothers or Faith to watch over you. Joseph would be by your side and would get you anything that you require if you aren't capable of move.

If somebody hurt you he would have them sent to John to atone for their sins, they would then be sent to Jacob who would decided whether they were strong enough to become a soldier or whether they should be passed over to Faith to be turned into an Angel.

Jacob Seed-

He knows that you are strong and that you will eventually be fine, but he still worries. At first he would probably blame you, scold you for putting yourself in harms way. Then he would praise you as you make steps in recovering and support you in your recovery.

If somebody hurt you then he would NOT have any mercy. He would find them, put them through intense conditioning and training, only to put them out of their misery if they even survive their trails. Nobody will ever harm you again.

John Seed-

John would panic! Whether it was a paper cut or a broken arm, he would over react. Getting you the best medical care possible if it was serious. Checking in on you every five minutes. You actually have to calm him down. He you in pain hurts him, unless he was the one causing it (if you get what I'm saying).

If somebody hurt you, God have mercy on that poor sinner's soul. John would find them and make them confess for everything little thing that they did to you and more, lets just say that they don't reach atonement.

Sorry for such a long wait! I am still going to be posting the requests that I have taken and I am taking new requests as well.