Chapter Twenty-one

Chapter Twenty-One~

"Okay. Get the people out. Evacuate the town." I demanded, running to the front of the restraunt with fire in my hands. I could sense my eyes changing colors and the tips of my hair turn to fire. I got into a fighting position as The Chitauri noticed me alonge with everyone else. Some woman screamed next to me, shouting about the fire I was creating, while I was breathing smoke and preparing myself to fight. Loki was behind me, demanding everyone to leave now. They were scarred out of their minds and didn't want to listen to him, but did. The restraunt owner, waitors and waitresses were also helping him, giving him the chance to run beside me and fight too.

I kicked open the door, which made another lady scream, and I launched the first ball of fire at a monster's face. Loki threw knives at them, and suddenly changed his wardrobe from his relaxed tee, to his full asgardian costume, complete with the horned hemet.

"HEY!" Shouted a police man. "You two are not allowed to be on the streets!" His voice was shakey. Neither Loki or me said a word, but instead proved to him that he was the one that shouldn't be on the streets. The police man soon left us alone to fight.

As soon as I killed nearly twenty Chitauri, Tony Stark in his Iron Man suit was flying in.

"Loki.... Thanks for the heads up." He sarcastically told him while blasting the enemy next to us, talking about how Thanos was here two less days than Loki said he would be.

"I-I-...." He began, but didn't really know how to finish.

Following Iron Man, was a helicopter, dropping off Hawkeye and Black Widow at the same time. They immidiatley began firing bullets and arrows, while I caught basically everything on fire. Loki was making doubles of himself and doing a fantastic job. The Avengers seemed impressed.

"Where's 'The Hulk'?" I shouted to anyone who would answer.

"'Banner' is on the helicarrier. He's trying to close the portal."  Natasha shouted at me. Wait, portal? I looked up into the dark sky. There it was. A portal in the sky, bigger than the last one. I threw more balls of fire, and dodged more bullets as Captain came to join us from the same helicopter. Next it was Thor, who didn't seem happy at all.

"BROTHER!" He shouted in front of all of us. "You told us a week!" Loki looked terrified of Thor. He backed away from him. "Loki, were you lying again?! Was this apart of a plan?! To catch us all off gaurd?!" Thor grabbed Loki by the throat.

"What?! No! I- I assure you, I had no idea!" Loki told Thor, putting his hands up to surrender. Thor didn't look amused. I'm sure Thor would have done something he would have later regret just then, but we were all interupted by a suprise viset from none other than Thanos.

"Loki...." He began, with everyone clearing out of his way so that Loki was the closest to him. I stood close behind Loki, with fire in my hands. Loki looked down, and not at Thanos, everyone else did the same. "We have some catching up to do." Thanos told him, walking closer. The rest of the gang backed away farther as we all waited for the next move. Thanos then suprised us all, as he leaped forward to Loki, tackling and snatching him from the group, vanishing out of thin air. And that was it. Thanos took Loki away to who knows where.

"LOKI!!!" I shouted first. I spun in a circle, maybe trying to see him flying off with him, but we all knew that they just disapeared without a trace.

"BROTHER?!" Thor shouted, worried. "Where did my brother go?" He asked, despreate for an answer. Everyone looked around at each other, not really knowing what just happened. We all forgot about the Chitauri still firing around us, as we all got back to fighting them. My heart felt so empty. Tears were biggining to form in my eyes, as I tried to fight again.

"We need to find him!" I shouted at everyone, trying not to sound like his girlfriend or anything. No one really knew what had gone on with us in the past couple of days, and I wasn't sure how they would take it. I punched a Chitauri in the face, as it returned the favor to me. It cried out in pain, as Captain kneeled down next to me, protecting me with his sheild as I tried to recover. I lightly touched my cheek, and the area near my left eye where the monster hit me, and I noticed blood. Crap. I stood up anyway and continued to catch the enemy on fire and fighting even harder now.

"We need to worry about the portal and The Chitauri right now." Hawkeye informed me. "We'll look for Loki after he finish step one." He told me. I could feel a lump in my throat, as I took out my pain and anger on The Chitauri around us. It hurt me so bad inside, knowing that Loki was somewhere with Thanos, and not really knowing if he would be okay or not. I didn't want to do this. I just wanted to know where Loki was.

"But my guess, is that Loki is in Thanos's ship, in The Other." Black Widow told us, firing her guns. To get Loki back would mean that we would need to go through the portal, which didn't sound exactly 'safe'. But, I would do whatever it would take to get Loki back. I wouldn't end this war without him.