Prolouge

"Do you believe in forever? Well,all of us believe in forever,well,not all of us... I used to believe in forever before,but now! I don't believe it anymore,bcuz I once fall in love but at the end, he betray me, he used me!!! He replaced me!!! It Hurt so much, I feel my heart turn into broken pieces,I don't want to fall in love again,but I met another guy, I told myself I won't fall in love, but I couldn't hide this feelings,then we start the relationship,but years passed by,I still have feelings for my ex,I still remember him,but he betray me! I don't want to see him anymore!!!"

"I miss her... I miss her so much... I can't stop thinking about her,but I can't believe that we broke up,bcuz of that mistake,I didn't mean to hurt her,I love her so much,it was an accident,she thought I replace her... Used her,but I didn't,years passed by,I still have feelings for her,I wish I can go back in time that the accident didn't happen,but I can't, I have my own restaurant in France,and I am rich, everything is fine,but deep inside,it hurt so much... I want to see her again"

-------------------------------------------
A/N: This is the prolouge, hope you guys like it..

Next chapter: Chapter 1: Our Past memories

See you guys at the next chappie!