Summer Time

A/N: I just realized you guys have been together for almost a year and haven't had sex yet...wow..anyways..hope you enjoy!

You were so Happy that School was finally over. Other than the overwhelming heat from the summer air. you were looking forward to all the time you will get to spend with Hizashi. With school out he just had his Patrols and radio show on Fridays to tend to which means hes all yours for the time that he would be a teacher.

You were currently waiting on Hizashi to come over of course. You had a special surprise waiting for him. The anticipation was killing you as you looked at the small square box on the table. You Fiddled with your necklace lacing it between your fingers as you thought of all the craziness you and him have been through for the past 8 months. Even though you've known him for almost 2 1/2 years now you try to keep count from when you agreed to be official.

Suddenly you hear a knock and Hizashi singing on the other side of the door. You quickly get up and open it. Not giving him a chance to say a word you leap into his arms to give him a big warm embrace.

"Woah..Somebody's happy to see me." he says giving you a hug back.

"I can actually spend time with you now since you don't have so many jobs." you said jumping in excitement.

"Well actua-" 

you cut him off by pulling him into the house. "I have a surprise for you!" you cheered as you picked up the small square box to hand it to him.

He grinned at how cute you were when you were excited. "Hmm, what could it be?" he says giving the box a few shakes.

"Open it already!" you said impatiently.

Finally opening the box he pulled out a key. "I thought I already have the key to your heart." he chuckled holding it up to examine it.

"You do you're right." you said with a smile. "It's the next best thing."

"The key to your Chastity belt?" he said pulling you into him a little.

You punched his shoulder playfully. "Nope, the key to my house." 

"Oh...seriously? I wanna see if it works."

You watch the adorable blonde go back outside and shut the door behind him. He locked it then unlocked it and came back in. "Honey, I'm home!" he grinned at you standing in the living room.

"You are such a sap." you said as you watched him make his way over to you.

"Only for you baby girl." he smiled.

When he calls you that his words come out so smoothly making chills go up your spin. He placed his hand under your chin as he grazed over your bottom lip with his thumb. "I love you, you know that?"

You didn't say a word being to mesmerized by his green eyes. He leaned in placing his soft lips against yours. You brought your hands up to his shoulders then slid them around his neck. All while your lips were still moving in sync with his. He stuck the key in his back pocket and bent down to grab behind your thighs to pull you up off the ground. in return you wrapped your legs around his waist.

You separated from him and looked at him with a bit of sadness.

"What's wrong?"

"How come you haven't tried to...have..sex with me yet?"

"Well, I want to show you that you mean more to me than that." He smiled.

"Well..don't you think we've waited...long enough?" You said shyly averting your eyes away from him

"So the key to the door IS the key to your chastity belt! Interesting." He said jokingly.

You just rolled your eyes at him.

"I will be more than happy to make love to you."

Those words made your stomach instantly get butterflys. All you could do was look at him, it felt like all the words you had in your mind just disappeared.

Hizashi saw you bite your bottom lip and that's all he needed to tell him what you wanted. He gave you a kiss on the forehead and carried you into your bedroom.

A/N: Thanks for reading!