~Sixty~

A/N: Thank you all for being so patient while waiting for this update. Your reward is, of course, the long-awaited...

**SMUT**

The chapter, including non-smutty parts, is a long one too. Enjoy :))

As I got changed in the bathroom for dinner with Harry that evening, I took a moment to turn towards the mirror and look at myself after I had just put on the new lingerie I'd bought for tonight. I was planning to wear it under my dress so that, when Harry & I finished dinner, we could move on to the fun part of the night straight afterwards if Harry wanted to.

However, as I stared at myself in the new lingerie, I began to anxiously bite down on my bottom lip. After everything Harry's done today...singing me that beautiful song, taking me out for brunch and surprising me with a luxury hotel suite to spend the night, I started to wonder if me in new lingerie was actually enough of a present to give to him in return. Now that I've experienced all his plans for today...my gift suddenly seemed like such an insignificant one when I thought about how amazing Harry was today.

Oh, God. I really hope this is enough to please Harry.

I really do.

I let out a shaky sigh and reached for my new dress – which was hanging behind the bathroom door from a hook. I took the dress off its hanger and unzipped it – quickly slipping into the dress and taking another quick glance in the mirror once I did so – just to make sure it still looked as good on me as it did in Harvey Nichols.

I put on my jewellery and slipped into the new pair of shoes I'd bought alongside the dress – quickly tossing all the makeup I'd used tonight into my purse along with my phone. Once I did that, I left the bathroom to go and meet Harry in the living room.

I entered the living room to find Harry waiting for me in a smart black suit with a white shirt and white tie underneath the open blazer. His hair looked soft and fluffy – and all I could think about as I took in the sight of him was how excited I was for tonight. I couldn't wait to run my fingers through those gorgeous curls...and get him out of that suit.

As soon as Harry saw me in my new dress, his eyes widened – and I heard a soft gasp of awe escape from his lips as he gazed at me – his eyes full of admiration which couldn't help but make me blush.

"Wow..." Harry's voice was quiet and dazed, "babe...you bought a new dress?"

"I did," I giggled, "you like it?" I gave him a playful little twirl to show off my new outfit.

"You look so beautiful," he made his way over to me and took me by the waist to pull me closer to him, "honestly, Leah – that colour is fucking hot on you."

I had to laugh this time. "Why thank you, Harry. And I could say the same to you. I've always liked you in a smart black suit. It gives me CEO vibes," I smirked at him a little, "I find it really sexy."

Harry smirked back at me. "CEO as in Christian Grey or something?"

"Oh please," I rolled my eyes, "as if you'd actually be able to give me the Christian Grey treatment."

Harry chuckled. "True. I'd be too scared of seriously hurting you."

"Yes, you would be. And that's why you're so cute," I giggled again and kissed his cheek, "I really love you so much, you know."

Harry's smirk grew. "Yes, I know," he chuckled once more before touching his forehead to mine, "but I'll bet that I love you more."

"Uh, yeah right," I scoffed, "fight me."