CheckMate

Mrs gupta sat on Arnav and rocked herself on him moaning his name. his length was too tempting for any woman and Mrs Gupta was a sex manic. As she was the one of them she thought she can statisfy any damn dick. She rubbed against him wildly making herself cum furiously screaming his name.

She grabbed his hair and grinded herself brutrally. But for Arnav it was mechanical as always, devoid of any feelings, devoid of any want devoid of any pleasure. Only lust and lust it was.

He saw her ugly breast hanging near his face. Feeling disgusted he tunred her upside down and placed her leg on his shoulder, closed his eyes and thrust deeply.

"Oh baby come on, fuck me hard" she screamed in pleasure as he made his way towards the ultimate point of hers.

"Kiss me honey"

"pata nahi aur kitne ka leti hi yeh bitch, I hate kissing his woman". He thought.

"Arnav, please take out your condom na, I so want to feel you properly".

"Gazal, you know I don't like engaging myself in unprotected sex" he said while thusting himself agaist her in and out.

"But, why Arnav? Don't you trust me? You think I engage myself with others? Trust me baby I don't, I am only yours and no one can satisfy me the way you do. And no one can satisfy you the way I do. Not even your wife".

Arnav reduced his motion hearing about Khushi, "umm! but I guess she is your daughter and I think she will be as good as you are, kyun?"

"Oh crap, she cannot be like me Mr Arnav singh Raizada, if she was then you wouldnot have been here, fucking me in Maldives".

I am sure you don't even get turend on seeing her. She doesnt even have proper things to attract you. look at my bobbies aren't they the best ones? The big ones?" she winked.

"Pathetic" he thought.

"baby please let me feel your skin, please remove the barrier.

"Gazal, we have talked about this earlier also and I have clearly mentioned about it that I wont do it without protection".

"Ok fine, then let me suck you baby".

Arnav purposely fasten his speed so that he let out his as soon as possible to avoid such questions from the woman

Mrs Gupta grabbed his nape and pulled him towards her, "why Arnav? Tumhe jo chahiye meye dunga". (I will give you what you want)

Arnav frowned and looked at the woman lying beneath her. "what go you mean?"

"RAIZADA.HEIR" she laughed out loud.

**

After their hot session Mrs Gupta kissed him on his cheeks and traced his jaw line with her nails, "I will be back for the second session baby. Just want to utilize this grand opertunity to the fullest and show what I am capable off. I am sure no one can be so active in *** as I am with you baby".

Arnav faked a smile and traced her lips with his finger. She bit it and then made his way towards the bathroom.

Arnav covered his lower part grabbing the duvet threw the c*nd*m in the dustbin.

"high hopes" he thought.

"baby, with this s**t? then why do I have to marry Khushi? I could have got it from any damn girl".

"I hate my father. But Khushi is better off than this woman atleast".

He did not know why he thought Khushi is better than gazal gupta, when he himself had created a very ugly picture of Khushi in his eyes.