Devil's Angel

"she was a virgin?" the statement was playing harshly in his minds. He was not able to think sanely. This mind was riled with the guilt, an undoable sin. His knuckels had turned white due to the pressure of his fist. He punched the damn white bench on which he was sitting.

"She is innocent", Arnav punched once more taking out all his frustration on the poor bench. The guard came to stop him from destroying the hospital property. But Arnav stopped the guard by palcing his hand in front of him. The guard shivered seeing the rage in Arnav's eyes. His blood red, dark, watery eye was enough for the guard to understand that it wasnot the right time to mess with the person. Arnav took out his wallet and handed over few notes of thousand rupee and bunched then in the guard's hand.

**

Once his anger was drained out he slowly made his way towards his wife's cabin. With slow wobbly steps he approached and stood in front of her room. He made sure that he made no sound while entering her room. Closing the door behind himself he looked at her disturbed sleeping from. Shockingly, he realized that by her posture he could make out that she was uncomfortable. The man who never pained any attention towards his wife since the time they are married, he exactly knew that his wife was uncomfortable. How? Was the big question, which hit him.

He was unable to see her face as she was sleeping keeping her face the other side which was not viewable by the people standing near the door. Her legs rested on a pillow, which was set high. "Probably to stop her from bleeding" he thought and felt disgusted. He was about to punch his fist once again on the door but stopped as it might have woken her up.

Slowly he walked towards her with heavy heart, his breathing almost stopping due to the fear that he might have killed this innocent kid with his uncivilized behaviour.

"Never do anything when you are angry. You will always end up doing things which you will regret later and there will be no room to rectify" His Mentor, Mr Shashi gupta's words suddenly stuck him. "Arnav my boy, you are a gem and you are intemmegent enough to deal with any complexities but one day this anger of your will be the reason for your destruction. Try to control it before things go out of your hand". Another blow for Arnav. The man who trust him with his daughter, the man who was behind arnav's success, the man who was a fatherly figure for him, the man who gave him, his most precious asset, Arnav so easily crashed all of them. How could he not see Mr. Gupta's upbringing in Khushi? How he compared this innocent soul with that ugly bitch? And worst of all, he came to know about his wife's virginity through a doctor when his wife reached in a serious case? Where was his soul, his intellect, his sensitivity gone when he ripped his wife for the first time? How could he failed to notice her tight muscles, her innocent cry, her unskilled touch?

Slowly he walked beside her and sat making sure he doesnot touch her to make her flinch. "mat chuye mujhe'bohot dard hota hai", her words still rung in his ears.

Suddenly everything fell in place. Her moans were not moans; they were her soft painful cries. She did not bit her lips to stop her from moans, she did it to ease the pain that he was giving her down there. He ran to the bathroom not to clean her body, but to drain out the pain. It was nothing but sex that he had with her. He pounced on her flash to satisfy his own need, anger and frustration. He had treated her like a toy nothing else. "Then why didnto she protested?" He thought. Not that Khushi wasnot a person who is not expressive, then what made her keep quiet? Then there was another blow. "of-course" the reason was him. Which wife would want to see her husband going to another woman when his wife is alive? She did it to make him stay with her. She gave which her soul refused to give. But she did so that her marriage was not spoilt.

Arnav looked the other way realizing every bit of things, which he failed to notice, or maybe which he refused to see, to feel these days. But each and everything was clear to him now. His wife was innocent.