Walks @ the lake

Hermione's POV:
I finally got to have some time to myself away from ferret face, he was beginning to rub off on me I guess, the only thing that bothered me now was that he kept staring at me! It made people start rumors, and they spread. Quickly.
Draco's POV:
Hermione hasn't been to our tutoring secessions lately, it worries me!

*time skip brought to you by howl*
ITs been an entire week and hermione still hasn't shown up... not even to her favorite class! I'm beginning to hear some things around me and hermione but I just don't understand it, did she get upset about that?

Hermione's POV:
It's like hell these past few days, everyone in gryfindor is calling me names! Why do people do rude things to hurt their classmates? Don't they know it hurts? The worst is Draco's acting like he doesn't even care. After all pansy did see him kiss me but neither of us noticed! She's spreading rumors about me shagging boys daily and that's why draco was staring at me! To think I used to like Draco! My feelings were wrong I guess...

Draco's POV:
Ive decided. Im going to gryfindor tower today because im sick of not seeing her, I'm sick of hearing all of these rumors!

15 minutes later
I arrive at gryfindor tower and look at the painting waiting for it to ask
"Well what are you waiting for at least knock and make her open!" The fat lady said. I knocked four times when a muffled voice sounded out "Who is it?!" I just waited for what seemed like an eternity until someone a foot shorter than me opened the door and I heard a sharp intake of breath before a hand connected with my face.

• Sorry for such a short and late chapter my family came and I had to start to give them things and attend to them•
I hope you guys liked the chapter as for me I don't think it was as good as it could have been!:)•