xxxvi. oh god

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄
THIRTY SIX( OH GOD ! )

WHEN OLIVIA HAD WOKEN UP THAT MORNING, HER PHONE WAS BEING BLOWN UP BY HER FRIENDS. Before she could even unlock her phone to check all her messages, she was getting a phone call from Lizzie. The girl rolled her eyes and chuckled before answering.

"Finally! You answered. Morning sunshine, excited for today?" The voice of Lizzie sounded through Olivia's ear, as she sat up in her bed.

"How many times have you called me this morning? Be honest." Olivia said, ignoring Lizzie's question as she wanted to know how long she had been trying to call the blonde girl.

"I lost count but I've been trying for about 10 minutes, I won't lie." Lizzie admitted which only made Olivia laugh. Typical Lizzie.

"Gosh Lizzie. Well, hearing your voice first thing in the morning is a great start to my day." Olivia admitted.

"I just wanted to know how you're feeling about today! Which you haven't answered yet, so..." Lizzie trailed on, wanted to know if she was nervous about being Tom's date to the premier. She knew Olivia was excited, she hadn't stopped speaking about the fact they were finally moving forward but she didn't know if she was feeling nervous because it was a very public thing to do.

Olivia hesitated before answering. "I mean I'm looking forward to it. Just to see everyone and watch the movie, and obviously to spend more time with Tom, so yeah, I'm really excited." She didn't lie to Lizzie, which Lizzie had thought for a second because she had sounded too positive, but she wasn't. Olivia was really excited to go and see everyone, her brother, Robert, Hemsworth and obviously meet everyone else, she was excited to watch the movie too and then be Toms date. She wasn't really nervous at all, she wasn't really the type to get nervous over things like that.

"Most excited to spend time with Tom though right?" Lizzie teased.

"Well, I mean yeah." Olivia had blushed as she admitted that seeing Tom was the thing she was most excited for. Lizzie didn't see her blushing but guessed that it was Olivia's current state.

"I'm so excited for you! You two are going to be the hottest couple on that carpet, I'm telling you now." Olivia chuckled at Lizzie's comment.

"I didn't even know what I'm wearing yet! It's between two things so I'm just going to choose just before I leave." Olivia admitted, hoping Lizzie would offer to help because she truly didn't think she would be able to decide on her own.

"I'll facetime and help later." Lizzie immediately responded with, which made Olivia sigh in relief. "So how are you actually feeling about going on a date so public, like everyone is going to know that you and Tom are on a date." Lizzie then said, wanting to know how Olivia felt about the openness of the date and that everyone would be talking about it tomorrow.

"I mean I'm not really that bothered about how public it is, and obviously Tom isn't either or he wouldn't have asked so I'm cool. Like I know people are going to say things but I know what it is and so does Tom so I don't care what anyone says and I'm just excited to see what happens between us now." Olivia replied, making sure to tell Lizzie exactly how she felt about it so that they were on the same page. Olivia had always told Lizzie how she was feeling about things because if Lizzie knew how Olivia felt, then if something happened then Lizzie could help.