Our Number One

This chapter is dedicated to BTS and their hard work for us ARMY. We love you BTS. Take care please.

When all of the members and you got out of your apartment you all headed to another stadium.
  They didn't stop practicing. You watched as they got tired, but only took about three minutes of break.
You remember waking up in the middle of the night to find some of them not being able to sleep.
You sighed in sadness.
As they got ready to preform you gave each of them a hug and your brightest smile.
You walked out to find a whole long line of girls waiting to burst in.
All of them were jumping up and down in excitement; chanting "BTS" with loud voices.
"Hey," you yelled through a small speaker,"ARMY!"
They all quiet down and stare at you confused.
"Hi. I'm agent 7, the main bodyguard of BTS. Do you all want to do something special for them?"
They all cheer and yell yes and stuff like thank you for protecting them and you're so cool.
You smiled and spoke again,"Are you all willing to chant 'BTS, our number one' to them. After they are almost done?"
They start to get excited and they all yell, "yes let's do it!"
"Okay. So here is the plan..."

A few hours later you were behind the stage getting ready for the chant at the end.
BTS was almost finished when you grabbed five microphones and walked out to the ARMY.
BTS didn't notice as they kept on talking.
You gave a girl a microphone, then a guy and then the remaining three to other people. The members say their goodbyes and how much they love ARMY.
"Bangtan! Hi! We want you to know that we love you and that no matter what you will always be our number one. Please take care. Saranghe(love you.)
The five people say at the same time as BTS is walking away. The members stop and turn with a surprised yet warm look on their face.
A girl hands you a microphone and you walk back up to the stage with a bright smile.
"Sarange BTS," you speak to them through the microphone. They all smile wide and you take a step back to give thr floor to ARMY, "ARMY! Are you all Ready?"
"BTS! Our number one! BTS! Our number one...," they chant in joy and hold their army bombs up in the air and start to make words from different sides. There are five groups and each of them have a different word that made a sentence.
Thank you for you BTS.
  You saw the guys smile wide as they read the sentence.
The member's smile was so amazing to watch with their joyful, tearful eyes.
"Sarange ARMY! Thank you for you too," they said.

When it was all over and all the fans had left, you walked back into the stage with a big grin.
"Thank you. It was your idea right," Jimins voice came from behind you.
You turned with a grin.
" well I thought of the chanting. The rest was all ARMY. They fit my idea with theirs."
He smiled but stayed where he was.
"It was something that touched our hearts," he said.
You nodded. You walked slowly towards Jimin sence he was too far to talk to, your phone rang as you walked towards him.
You looked at the number and it said an unkown number. You answered it with a confused hello.
"...Say goodbye to the member."
You turn around in circles panicked.
Which member!
"Y/N, are you okay," asked a concerned Jimin.
You turned to him and that's when you saw it.
There was a red dot that had nothing to do with Jimin's clothes right at the center of his chest. You dropped your phone in surprise.
It was a laser that allowed a person to know where exactly they were aiming their gun to shoot.
You felt the blood drain to your feet as you ran towards Jimin.
You heard his faint loud voice but what you heard with clarity was the shooting sound.
You hugged Jimin and tackled him to the ground rolling on the ground toward the bottom of the stage.
You let your body take the impact as you fell.
You got up immediately and took out your gun and looked above where the second floor was. The person was still trying to take aim at Jimin, who was on the floor behind you.
You started shooting. You couldn't see much but you saw a figure stumble and run out a door.
You grabbed your walkie talkie and almost yelled your lungs out,"second floor shooter! Get the person now!"
You turned to Jimin and kneeled infront of him. He looked up at you with sad eyes.
"Jimin! Are you okay! Please tell me your okay," you said, grabbing his face with both of your hands.
He nodded and you sighed in relief. He wrapped his arms around your waste as you began to get up.
He put his head on your chest listening to your fast heart beat.
"Are you okay," he asked.
You felt sadness as you felt his body tremble in fear. You petted his hair in a soothing gesture. You felt anger grip on too. How dear they mess with precious Jimin?!
" I'm okay Jimin. I'm okay," you said.
Protect.

Important note:
Hello my beautiful wings💜❤!!! This is a short chapter compared to all my other ones. Sorry😥. I will be changing my publishing dates.
It will be every Thursday only, now. No more Sunday's it's pretty hard to post two days in a week. I thought I could do it but turns out I can't😭.This will be the last Sunday that I publish but I will publish Thursday's.👍

So what do you all think of all these people collaborating with BTS and wanting to collaborate? I think it's amazing!!! Can't wait to hear all these songs❤❤❤💜💜💜!!!
Bye!! Love you all! Love Yourself! Love you BTS.