"I Can't Sleep" Part 2- Sasuke x Reader

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

'Should I leave?'

'Should I stay?'

'I love him.'

'He loves me... I think?'

'What do I do?'

These endless thoughts ran through my mind while I sat in the middle of my bed. For the past 5 months, I have been doing this. Never coming to a real answer.

Someday's would be good while others... not so much. It was coming to the point to where it was unbearable but, I couldn't bring myself to leave. All because I love him.

Tears were now running down my cheeks as I had my head in my hands, "Why is love so cruel..."

"Why ask such a question (Y/N)?" A voice I know all to well inquired, stepping into our shared room.

Immediately my head shot up coming face to face with I his.I

Sasuke's eyes widened a bit seeing the state I'm in. 

Instantly Sasuke was by my side firing one question after another, "Why are you crying? Did someone make you cry? Who made you cry? Where is the person who made you cry? I'll kill the-"

"You...."

"Pardon me?" Sasuke questioned either not hearing me or taken aback by my response.

Rubbing away my tears and swallowing the lump in my throat I started to explain, "You Sasuke. You are the reason for my tears."

In all my years of knowing Sasuke, I have never seen such a dumbstruck look on his face before.

Finally building up the courage I started to explain, "Sasuke for the last bit I have questioned your love for me. You never listen to what I say you may hear it, but you don't listen. Another thing is you seem to prioritize training over me. You never give me affection and when was the last time you said I love you to me? So now you know I why I was crying, it is because of you Sasuke."

After my little rant, we were left in silence. And to my surprise after a good solid minute, Sasuke reached over and pulled me into a tight hug. To further my shock I felt tears land on my shoulder.

"(Y/N)... I am so so sorry that I have caused you pain. It was never my intention to make you neglected. And I hope you know that I love you very very much. I hope you can forgive me."

Instead of tears of pain and sorrow, tears of happiness were now cascading down my cheeks.

"Oh Sasuke, I love you too. And yes I do forgive you." I say hugging him tighter to emphasize my words.

To my dismay, Sasuke pulled away from out tight embrace. But to my joy, Sasuke gave me probably the most passionate kiss I have ever experienced. 

Unfortunately, the kiss didn't last long because I woke up from my sweet blissful dream.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Peasants~ Bet you weren't expecting to hear from me again in this book huh? Well before I get into a rant I would like to dedicate this chapter to wassabii_ginger and Eternal_Flame_22. (Btw sorry if this chapter is cheesy) 

First things first: Holy Shit thank you all for all of the votes. My mind is blown. I hope you all know this means a lot to me.

Second things second: A update on my life is that I am moving. And guess to where? Fricking Europe. So life is going to get really crazy for me soon.

Third things third: I hope you have a wonderful day!

Peace People~~~ -NightAngel2004