comic con // Finn

Y/N - Your name
Y/C/N - Your Character's name
L/N - Last Name

Age: Sixteen

'I think that, if the world was a bit more like Comic-Con, we'd all be a little happier' — Matt Smith

"Hello San Diego!" The announcer yells cheerfully and the crowd goes wild. You stand backstage, water bottle in hand as you try to relax. It was your first panel ever and your nerves were getting to you. Becoming apart of the Stranger Things cast had changed your life forever. After you got the part of Y/C/N, a new addition to season three, things have never been the same. Season three hasn't even been released yet and everyone knows who you are. "My name is Matt G and today with me, I have the cast of the award-winning Netflix original series, Stranger Things!" The crowd starts cheering even louder and you can hear your heart thumping inside your chest.

"Hey Y/N, are you okay?" Finn asks, startling you slightly.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous." You stumble over your words, slightly shaking. Finn wraps an arm around your shoulder.

"You and I know both know you've got this. You're going to be amazing." Finn whispers so only you can hear and your cheeks flush pink.

"Thanks Finn." You grin at him, sighing with content. Finn smiles gently and quickly goes off to grab something.

"You are so in love." Sadie giggles and you roll your eyes playfully.

"Oh hush, Sadie. You don't know what you're talking about." You adjust your outfit for the third time out of nervousness.

"Oh yes, she does. You're head over heels in love, Y/N." Millie wiggles her eyebrows, attempting to be seductive and you erupt into giggles. The boys glance over at you and you smile sheepishly, Finn shaking his head and chuckling at you. He turns back to the boys and you can't help but smile at him. Gaten catches your gaze and smirks. Your cheeks become inflamed as you turn your gaze back to the girls, who are all mimicking your love stuck eyes.

"Can we not talk about this here please? He's right over there along with the other boys." You try to speak quietly as Natalia walks over to you, pulling you into a hug.

"Come on, girls. Leave the teasing for later. It's her first panel! I'm so proud of you." Natalia grins, pinching your cheeks like a grandma would to her grandchildren. You playfully push her away, pretending to glare. Charlie comes over as well, kissing Natalia on the cheek before hugging you.

"You've got this, kiddo. You're going to be amazing! Just try not to make your heart eyes at Finn obvious, wouldn't want fangirls assuming anything." You feel your cheeks start to burn as you groan. The group laughs at your embarrassment.

"The adults are on first." One of the backstage crew starts filing Winona, David, Joe, Natalia and Dacre in an orderly line.

"You got this, Y/N. I'll see you on stage soon." Winona kisses your forehead before David and Dacre hug you.

"First, let's introduce our fantastic adults, the lovely Winona Ryder and David Harbour!" The fans start going wild as the two walk on, smiling and waving to the crowd.

"You guys are awesome. What the hell." David whispers intensely into the microphone and laughter erupts from the crowd. It calms you down a little, but you can still feel yourself jittering.