Chapter 16: Return To Earthland

Wendy POV

He begins going toe to toe with Dorma Anim.

Gajeel: "H-how? H-he's now strong enough to block that things punches?"

Natsu: "Damnit! He's taking All The Fun Again!"

You: "King Faust. You tried to kill my friends... You attacked and forcefully drained the energy of Natsu and Wendy... I heard her scream, for someone to help her..." The ground began shaking, and rocks began floating around him. "YOU HURT MY LITTLE SISTER!! AND FOR THAT YOU WILL PAY!!" The white flame around him grows brighter, and I see tears on his face. "I heard her scream for somebody to help her... How dare you put her through that... I'm not just going to beat you... I'm going to kill you... Heavenly Dragon Roar!" He tries to dodge, but M/n's blast rips through it's right arm.

Faust: "What?! How!?"

You: "Time to pay, you bastard."

Faust: "Fine, then try this!" The dragon begins shifting and changing form. "Dorma Anim Black Sky!" It now stood on two legs and was black instead of silver.

You: "If you think that power up will do anything, you're more idiotic than I thought."

Wendy: "W-what?!"

Gajeel: "I-is he saying that power change doesn't even make a difference?! Just how strong is this guy?!"

Faust: "What?! You're Bluffing!" M/n's expression stays dead serious.

You: "Normally I'd start toying with you now... But, unfortunately, you don't get that. You hurt my little sister... You are going to suffer for that." His voice, it sounded poisonous, he wasn't kidding, he was going to hurt this man. "Now, Die." He disappears, and reappears directly under the dragon's head. He then punches through the metallic skin, and drags out the king, throwing him on the ground. He jumps down and lands next to him, glaring down at him. "Natsu!"

Natsu: "What?"

You: "Go help Mystogan. Now." He says without breaking his stare at King Faust. We walk off towards the center of the capitol.

Your POV

You: "You imbecile. You put a little girl through this. What kind of sick and twisted person sucks the life from a child?" He stays quiet. "Fine, if you won't talk, then maybe I should just make you scream." I drive my heel into his shoulder, snapping it. I kick him in the face, he skids away from me. I begin walking over to him, until I feel a presence behind me.

M/N: "You are better than this. Don't be the monster you once were."

Erza POV

As both myself and Knightwalker crash to the ground. I hear someone walk up.

M/N: "Are you ok?" I look up, and see who must be Edolas' M/n, carrying Knightwalker bridal style.

Erza K: "Y-yea... T-thanks." She says, then they, kiss? She looks over to me as does M/n. He smirks at me.

M/N: "Oh no, M/n still hasn't confessed yet? What an idiot." He says laughing.

Erza S: "W-what do you mean?"

Erza K: "Whether you like it or not, even though I'm almost positive you do, or will. M/n likes you, he may not know it because he's an idiot, but he does. If you don't like him now, later on, he will pull some insanely stupid, but heroic and brave stunt. You will either fall for him at that moment, or you already have."

Your POV

I throw Faust against one of the pillars, then chain him up to it.

You: "Stay." I turn around and begin walking toward the capitol. But as I am, I sense someone attacking me from behind. I turn around and catch a fist, coming from Edolas me. "What are you doing?"