11. A Handsy Interrogation

Cassidy Clarke POV

Drew started circling me almost as soon as I stepped foot onto the padded floor. I followed his movements in the opposite direction. Due to the size he had over me, I had more of a chance in pinning him after he went for me, and if I went for his legs. after a few minutes of circling one another I saw that he was starting to get annoyed. 

He ran forward towards me with an arm out to grab me, I slid to the side just as his hand grazed my arm, I shifted my footing and turned around, giving him a swift kick in the leg as I stepped further away from him, I heard him grunt at the impact and I turned around and found him staring at me with an amused smirk on his face as he straightened his posture.

He ran towards me again and I ducked and spun my foot in a circular motion swiftly kicking him off his feet, I heard a thud and turned around and straddled his waist. he looked up to me as I placed his hands above his head.

"I Guess that's one for me." I say as I tightened my grip on his wrists. I gave him a toothy grin as my eyes travelled over to his bicep and the navy tattoo.  "question one. - where where you stationed?" I ask as I look back over to  find his eyes looking at me.

"black ops navy seal, so everywhere." he replies. I nod in response before loosening my grip ever so slightly.

"Hmmm..." he hums in response. I then felt his body move and in a split second I was under him.

"I guess that's one for me..." he chuckles. I roll my eyes in response as he straddles my waist, adjusting himself removing some of his weight.

"question one. - why haven't you run away?-" he asks. "-not from us but from Aspen." he clarified. He remove his hands from my wrists and I sit up slightly, propping my weight onto my elbows to look at him.

"I have. Several times. I just don't get very far. While Aspen is the one who'd hurt me, my parents would back her up, so when I'd run, they'd get people to find me." I murmur. Drew furrows his brows before standing up and offering me a hand.

Once we were up again I took the lead, without waiting for him to be prepared, I ran towards him and dived between his legs - get your head out of the gutter. - flipping myself onto my back before - literally - kicking his ass. He fell face first onto the blue padded mat with a grunt, I scrambled up and sat on his back, earning another grunt from my sudden impact.

"would you look at that. A woman who likes to play dirty." he huffs. However I still hear amusement in his voice.

"question two. - how long have you all been thieves?" I emphasise.

He chuckles. "well... We've been friends since we were seven. So we've known each other our whole lives, Leon first started when he was fifteen, so roughly seven years, Archer roughly the same, Ethan, he joined about four years ago, Grant has been working with them four three years and I joined last year." he states lowly.

"why so-"

"Na-uh, you have to pin me if you want another question." he says and I huff in annoyance. I stand up to my height before being tackled to the ground. "ooph." I groan as I roll onto my back to see Drew with an amused smirk on his face.

I glare at him, to which he responds with a cheeky grin. I cross my arms over my chest - which directs Drew's attention to them. "ahem.-" his eyes dart back up to mine. "-got your question?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

He clears his throat. "right. Why don't you fight back? I mean, you're more than capable to, so why don't you?" he asks.

I sigh. I uncross my arms and flop my head down. "just because I'm capable doesn't mean I can." I look at his confused face. I sigh again. "have you ever had some hate you? And I mean like really Hate you. Despise you even. Almost as though you breathing makes them hate you. - now imagine that person is a family member - in my case - my twin -" I emphasise as he moves his body off mine and nods for me to continue. I look over to his seated figure before turning back to the ceiling.

"-and this hatred she has towards isn't skin deep. I have no idea why she hates me so much. I'd never done anything to her. And while I'm capable of defending myself how can I? How can I defend myself when my parents take her side and seem to hate me just as much as she does, with basically no reason. I graduated highschool when I was eleven. And then they refused to let me out of the house, so I wrote books and did online courses to get degrees to make them happy. It wasn't much later when I realised that they didn't care and then I began doing it out of spite to them. Getting tattoos, going out and actually have a life pissed them off, how are you suppose to fight people who are meant to love you undyingly?" I ask as I turn my head to Drew to see him staring at me intently.

"I'm still fine to answer questions but I'm too fucking tired to tackle you again." I laugh attempting to lighten the mood.

"alright, well it's your go anyways." he says as he flops down beside me on the mat.

"who did you join so late?" I ask him the question I was going to earlier.

"I was dishonourably discharge from the navy." he replies curtly.

"why?" I ask probeingly.

"I went against orders to save my friends, I got them out but lost my position, along with everything else."

I nod in response. "okay, your turn."

********
----2 hours later----

"a-are you fucking serious?-" I laugh, clutching my stomach. "y-you slept with her mother to get back at her cheating?" I couldn't stop laughing.

"it's not that funny you know..." he mutters. Causing me to laugh harder.

" Oi! Besties, Come Get some breakfast and then meet us in the briefing room." I look up to see Archer leaning against the door frame of the gym with an amused smirk across his face. I nod in response with a grin before standing up and stretching.

Drew stands up and we begin walking to the door and I follow him.

A/n hello my lovelies and welcome back! Another day another chapter. Let me know what you think. Next chapter will be her shopping trip with the devil, with a lot of fun... Next few chapters after that will be action packed. Xx