(17)

"Everything looks good. Your about 8 weeks along. Would you like to talk about options?" Dr. Fellsco asks.

"No, we're keeping it" I say.

"Ok well I'll get you set up with some prenatal vitamins and your next appointment then your free to go"

"Thank you"

~<>~<>~

"So...how's Ben doing?" I ask. We're on our way back to Parkers house.

"Good. Why?" Parker asks.

"He's seems nice. I've never really talked him to though. We should go say hi to him"

"Um.....no"

"Why not?"

"Because your my ex?"

"Too bad. I already told Heather she could meet him"

"You told her about Ben?!"

"Chill out, she already knew"

"Fuck. Fine, we'll go see Ben"

"Yay!"

~<>~<>~

We pull up to Carson's house.

"Uhm, this is Carson's House" I say

"It's also Ben's House. Carson's parents adopted him" He tells me and shuts the car door. Heather and I follow him to the front door and he walks in. Apparently he's allowed to do that.

"Go wait in the living room. I'll get Ben" he says and walks down a hall. Heather and I go to the living room and wait. A few minutes later Ben and Parker come into the room.

"What is going on?" Ben mumbles to Parker.

"Ben, this my sister, Heather. Heather, this is my boyfriend, Ben" Parker introduces them.

"Hi, Ben. It's nice to meet you" Heather smiles and hugs him. He gives her an awkward hug back.

"You know, you could have told me you were coming over. I would've gotten dressed" Ben is wearing a hoodie and star wars pajama pants. He looks so small!

"Hey, Ben" I say.

"Hey, Aubree" He says.

"So, you've been adopted. How does it feel?"

"Um good. It's gonna take some time to get used to though"

"Understandable"

"How did you guys meet?" Heather asks after they sit down.

"I'll let Parker tell you. He loves that story so much" Ben says sarcastically.

"Um....well.....I was one of Ben's bullies   for a few years" Parker explains nervously.

"How bad was the bullying?" She asks.

"At least 1 hospital trip every 2 weeks" Ben says.

"And you still agreed to dating him?!"

"Yep. He never physically hurt me so I guess that helped. Oh but my new brother, he's the one who used to put me in the hospital"

"Shut up, Ben. I thought we were passed this" Carson says walking into the living room and sitting down on the floor, even though there's 2 other chairs he could sit in.

"At least I know you guys regret it. Well, 2 out of the 10" Ben says.

"I really am sorry, Benji" Parker says.

"I know, I was just kidding" he says and puts his arm over Parkers shoulders.

"You guys are sending me mixed signals or something" Heather says.

"About what?" Parker asks.

"Who's the little spoon and who's the big spoon"

"Ben's the little spoon"

"I can't wrap my arms around him" Ben joked earning a playful punch on the arm from Parker.

~<>~<>~

"So what did you think?" Parker asks on the ride home. We left after about 2 hours.

"He's so cute! I'm a little confused though" Heather says.

"What this time?" He groans.

"Why the fuck is he with you?"

"Because we love each other" he says in a questioning tone.

"I mean how could be fall for someone who tortured him?"

"Shut up, Heather"

"I wanna know. I never would have forgived you"

"I don't know, ok!? All I know is that he did"

".....awkward" I mumble.

"Why'd you do it in the first place? He looks so sweet and innocent" Heather asks. For fucks sake! I thought this conversation ended!

"He was an easy target. Football team had to keep up their image" Parker says.

"You fucking tortured that kid because he was an easy target?! What the hell did he do to deserve that?!"

"Heather, stop. Ben forgave him a while ago. Obviously nobody hates Parker for what he did more than himself" I say.

"Don't hurt him again, Parker. He seems like a good person" she says.

~<>~<>~

Ben's POV

Aubree is a lot nicer than she looks. Heather was super nice too. I get a text and unlock my phone.

Unknown: since it obviously didn't work on Parker, it's ur turn
Me: um hi to u too??
Unknown: break up with Parker. Ur mine
Me: 1, creepy. 2, who r u?
Unknown: no one. Break up with Parker before something bad happens
Me: like....?
Unknown: do what ur told and u won't have to find out
Me: ok look, I have fluff to read and people to ship so.....bye
Unknown: fine. C u at school tomorrow Benny
Me: ...ew don't call me that. Ever. Like ever
Read 2:38pm