Chapter 32

I awoke to a loud bang.

"What the-?"

"Sorry!"

I figured it was time to get up anyway. School was starting soon, so there was no point in trying to go back to sleep.

I stood up, changed into my uniform, slid my beanie on, grabbed my already prepared book bag, and went out.

"What's with all the commotion?"

"I knocked something down and it became like the domino effect."

"Well I'm going to head out early."

"You don't have to."

"I'll be fine, I promise." I left before she could stop me.

I walked out the dorms and headed towards the school.

I seen so many people I didn't recognize, and the fact that I am actually older than the ones in their third year makes me feel ashamed of myself.

I walked in and started to head to my first class, avoided everyone I could, which was difficult. Even though it's the first day, there were still people fighting every corner you turned.

What kind of school did my parents send me to!?

"Hey!" I heard someone from behind me. "New kid!"

I turned around and seen a girl with long purple hair walking towards me.

"I heard you're powerful, you planning on challenging me?"

She did not look intimidating at all. "Nope."

"Why not?" She was taken back, confused.

I shrugged. "Don't wanna." I tried to continue walking, but she quickly grabbed my shoulder and whipped me around.

"Excuse me?" She looked mad. "What if I challenge you?"

"Nah~" I said in a smartass tone.

"So you weaker than what I heard?"

"No, what you heard was true, I'm just not into fighting."

"Don't care." She pushed me up against the lockers, and activated her ability.

"Wow, you guys are provoked so easily."

"And why are you going to do about it?"

I set my hand on her arm, and froze it in place, and moved out of the way.

I can only use anything relating to time, but I can still freeze people in place, I can enable only certain parts of them to resume moving while others are frozen, I could rewind injuries, and freeze all time and move insanely fast.

"Not so tough are you now, huh?"

She glared at me and used her other hand and attempted to throw a punch at me. I quickly dodged, grabbed her hand, and froze that in place.

"I'm too fast for you. But I'm not fighting either." I threw up the peace sign, deactivated my ability, and walked away.

I could feel the anger in her grow to an intense amount, but I ignored it and headed to class.

I sat down and felt all eyes on me. Why do I have to do the things I do? If I never got expelled, I wouldn't be here...

"Hey, have you heard? That school, um.. Wellston Private," the random girl paused. "It was completely destroyed by some ultimately powerful student!"