Chapter 12

Everything was black and silent, a cold chill running through your body. You shivered as you clutched your shirt in your hands, pressing your body back against the cold wall.

     Your ears rung as everything sounded fuzzy, feeling like you were falling as you gripped the floor slightly, dizziness taking over you.

     You hearing became painful as the sound of loud sirens filled your ear, people yelling and screaming as it made your temples pulse. Your eyes felt heavy as you tried to open them, struggling as you only opened them a little, just seeing blurs of color and black.

     You closed your eyes again, too weak to fight as you relaxed your body, holding onto yourself as your breathing was shaky. Pain shot through your body like a strike of lightning as a painful whine escaped you.

     you opened your eyes, your heart pounding in your chest as you breathed heavily. You looked around you as you saw white walls and white floors, the beating of your heart coming out of a machine in subtle beeps as machines attached to your body.

     You were in pain and you had the worst headache, any small movement causing you to whimper as tears welled in your eyes. 

     You looked around the room again, loony tunes playing on the tv as a figure to your left caught your attention. You body jolted slightly as you looked over, a whimper leaving you before calming down as you saw a familiar face. 

     You squinted slightly, your vision still a little fuzzy as you saw the familiar figure.

     Your close friend, Jeon Jungkook, was asleep in a chair in the corner of the room. Your eyes traced out his sleeping features before looking at his clothes, seeing his police uniform as it hugged his body perfectly.

     "Jungkookie" you whispered softly, your voice hoarse as you immediately held your throat in pain.  "J-Jungkookie" you whispered again as you looked at him.

     His eyes slowly fluttered up as he ushed himself to sit up, groaning softly from the uncomfortable sleeping position as he yawned before stretching. Jungkook glanced around the room before looking up at you, looking in your eyes as his eyes immediately widened.

     "Y-Y/n!" Jungkook said as he got up, running over to you as he knelt next to your bed. "Y-you're awake!" He said as he held your hand, looking in your eyes as you nodded softly.

     "Kookie, where am i? what happened?" You ask softly as you looked in his eyes, holding his hands as he nodded softly.

Sorry about the short chapter! My pacing was a little bit awkward and I needed to cut the chapter shorter.