31

He locked the door. I looked up from my phone to see what he was doing. He was standing in front of me looking down at me. "What's up what do you want?" I asked saying like I had no clue what he wanted. "You" he smirked while getting closer to me. I was now on the corner of the bed sitting down and I put my finger on his chest stopping him from getting any closer. I stood up melo still lookin down at me. I kissed him then he turned and laid down so he was now on his back I crawled on top of him now sucking and kissing his neck going down to his abs to his v line by his towel.
"Stop playing with me" he said while looking down. He was now on top of me and he slid my shirt off he did the same kissing and sucking my neck then went down and did the same by my breasts. He licked me leaving kissing "I love you" "I fucking love you" "your perfect" "and beautiful" "and no other nigga can have this" he said. My hand trailed down his abs to his towel, I put my hand down there and to my surprise he was wearing boxers. I sat up and started laughing. "You serious" I said while looking at him. "Damn I didn't know you was tryna get into that freaky shit". "Your Stupid ass had me thinking you were just in your towel" he tried getting on top of me. "No" I said while pushing his face away "you killed my freaky vibe" I laughed. "Damn bogus asl babygirl watch tho next week for our 1 Year anniversary me and you the house to ourselves" he smirked. "Yea Yea sure" I said while my fingers trailed over his chest then up to his jawline.
He got a little handsy trying to slip his hand down my panties. Trying to unclip my bra we kept it as just a very heated makeout session.

*2nd JBA practice
The crew was there to record this time and this practice I had more of a job. Three point shooting melo had it locked down and so did three of the other guys but the other four needed just some light tweaking. Before melo left to work on his dunking he kissed me then slapped my ass.
"So gmoney lemme see your shot" I said while passing him the ball. He had a weird form and shot it. It hit rim but went in. "Alright just fix your feet a little and then it'll be a wet shot and just flick your wrist more get that spin on the ball" I told him. He shot again following m directions and "swoosh".  I helped the rest of the guys and we were good. "So how long you and melo been dating" gmoney asked. "Almost a year" I smiled. "Nice nice" he replied "yea" I said. It was weird like I know he's just trying to be nice but still melo gets offensive when other guys talk to me. I seen melo looking at us, but I wouldn't do sum to hurt our relationship.

*1st LA JBA game
The first game was against newyork in LA.
He game started in two hours but we were all at the arena except me and melo cuz of course we were just running late but we good.
The fam had already came back to California so now were all together again and Gelo been helping me coach too. *Anyways
We got there and seen the buses and cars outside and some people already in line to get in. "So your gonna show off your new skills today?" I asked melo. "Yea think I should show the world that I'm even better than before right princess" he said while puttin his arm around my shoulder. We walked into the gym and everyone was warming up coaches talking to other coaches then I seen the guys and Lavar. Melo Put his shoes on and was already changed "Alright baby imma go by the guys go warm up" I said while kissing his cheek then walking over to the guys. I shook up with Gelo Zo and dmo, then Lavar started talking to me. "Can you go over to that coach his name is Daniel Linley and just explain to his team how this works and what's gonna be happening and you know welcome them I'll talk to them later y/n uh dmo you wanna go with her" Lavar said.

Dmo nodded and we started walking towards the coach. "Hi im y/n- I'm dmo" we both said. "Nice to meet you— blah blah blah"
He called the team "we just wanted to welcome you all to LA and our first official jba game" I smiled. "Yea-thanks" is what they said . "Thank you" coach Linley smiled.
"Aye wait a second" I heard a voice. I stopped and turned around. "I'm Calvin" he smiled "oh hi nice to meet you" I said back. "I was wondering if I could get your number" he asked. "Just letting you know I have a boyfriend but as a friend maybe i Can give you my Snapchat later" i said. "Oh uh yea ok" dmo looked at me "you good sis?" He asked "Yea I'm fine" I nodded my head. The game was about to start so dmo sat down and I went by the locker rooms. I knocked on the door then went in I seen melo and he came up to me "you good baby?" I asked "Yea Imma score big for you princess" he smiled ten kissed my nose. "Alright try and poster someone" I laughed "but I love you and good luck to all of you's y'all gonna win" I said the last part loudly so they could all hear" "I love you too" he said then I kissed him and left to go sit by Gelo. Lavar was talking to them then he came out. The announcers calling there names while they ran on the court.
They were doing good melo got the rebound and dunked it second quarter. After that they he was just on a streak of good shots.
*end of game they won we were all happy we got the first win. We all went into the locker room *the guys were just sitting on the benches. Lavar was talking to them telling them they did good but could do better and thy it's just he starts and things. Before I left so the guys could change I went up to melo and kissed him "good work" I smiled. "Alright wait outside for me" he said to me. I was waiting outside of the locker room and I seen that Calvin kid "hey yo so hit me up with that Snapchat?" He asked. "Listen nun of that hoe shit imma be straight forward with Yuh this onna friend type shit I just wanna be clear with that cuz I don't want my man to take offense" I said while typing my username in his phone. "Nah I know I got you n got mad respect for bro dead ass you feel me I just wanna be coo" he said. "Wassup" I heard melo say his arms wrapping around my waist from behind. "Hey bro wassup" Calvin said . "So wassup babygirl" melo asked me. "Nun papi just talking to a new friend" I said. He shook his head "Alright I thought buddy asked fr your number" melo said I could tell he was getting jealous and overprotective. "Nah shorty told me she got a man I just asked for be snap as a friend" Calvin explained to him.
"Alright good shit just checking cuz ain't nobody gonna be messin with my queen" melo said. "Yea Nah Don't worry nice to meet y'all see you's" Calvin said bye. I laughed "your so cute" "what" he asked. "When your overprotective" I said. "Nah that shit needa stop" melo said walking away.

.............................................. what ?