32

Throwback *
~hey so I know I didn't write a lot about the time spent in Lithuania so imma do a lil writing about that so yea.

We came back from walking around the hotel and out of no where melo said he wanted one of those workout balls so we went to the gym. It was just us two inside and he threw the ball at me. We were in there for a lil just messing around.

We went to the room and dre melos cousins was asking to play fortnite so both of them started playing. I left to go get something from Denise's room. I came back and melo walked out the room with the ball and was bouncing it the crew was recording him then he turned and tripped up and fell and I started laughing but covered my mouth because I didn't want them to hear me. "I'm cool" he said and got up grabbing the ball and walking leads the door. He knocked and put his arm on the door Nd his head on his arm. I walked in after him "Ah baby what happened" I asked. "Nah bro they deadass be catching me acting a fool" he said. "Bro?" I questioned. "It's fine reme be when I fell outside?" I said. "I'm sorry not bro my queen and yea but it was like cut literally two second that video finna be everywhere" he said. "Babe it's fine" "Yea your right" he said. "Yup I know" I laughed.
We heard Gelo and Zo they were fighting about the key card.

"You gettin me hot ass fuck.... you been her two days" I heard Gelo say.
" do sum" Zo said. Melo opened the door me behind him barely seeing what was happening.
Gelo Put Zo In a headlock and thy started play fighting then Zo got him in a headlock "I'm big to what's wrong with you" Zo said.
"Y'all gonna keep that damn noise down Alright y'all gonna Stop acting a damn fool" melo said in his 'dad' voice them closed the door. They got gelos door open and we heard him say "to be continued bitch".

We started laughing "Damn fools" melo said.
~y'all if you's haven't seen the video it's funny asl I was tryna upload it on here but stuff be buggin like shii whatever tho🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️~

Dre had left to his room and Nessa was out with Denise at the spa. Melo was laying down his head in between my thighs. He was playing fortnite and I ended up falling asleep. After a while I got him move and sorta opened my eyes to see he got up to go to the bathroom. He had some makeup wipes and my cream for my face and spray. He took the makeup wipe and started to wipe my face softly. After that he put my cream on my face then my spray. "Alright babygirl hopefully you comfy in those clothes cuz ion wanna wake you up you knocked out" he said while I'm guessing he changed. I feel him lay down next to me and I wrapped my arm around him. He kissed my forehead "goodnight princess I love you" he said.

*morning
I woke up melo still sleeping and Nessa out the room I checked my phone "going out with Izzy for a little see you's soon" I washed up bushes my teeth then went to lay back down by melo. He was sleep fr, I was looking at him then smiled. I put my hand on his face "Ok baby wake up" I said softly. I kissed his cheek "cmon Papi goodmorning" I said. He turned to the side more "mmmm" I grabbed his arm feeling his muscles "get up" I said again. He got up "Ok princess I'm up he smiled while rubbing his eyes. I kissed him "alright just go get washed up for the day" I said ....

Ok that's it fr this chapter it was just a lil one so yea..
Comment vote all that loves hope you like this book🤗.