chapter (23-finish)

hello everyone. I'm surprised to see tons of people reading & commenting after so many years. so I've decided to write a summed up version of the end. it's not a chapter as much as it is closure. I remember reading watt pad stories till 4am in the morning wanting to know what was going to happen & usually the story was never completed. so this is the closure you all deserve.

----------

While Harry and Anastasia met and began their relationship somewhat rocky but mainly feeling it out, they would eventually split after several months, maybe a year or so. Strong willed people often argue and debate, leading to an end. Of course, in this world the story wouldn't end here. But that's getting a bit ahead of ourselves.

During the course of their relationship, they fought, a lot. And made love, a lot. The daddy kink aspect played a role when they felt it in the bedroom but for the most part they were independent and successful people. (As in, he was not a money bag daddy, she could take care of herself. But Harry knew that. That's why he liked her so much). They met each other's families, talked of marriage and children. Something two people who really loved each other did. They opened their hearts and minds to each other and devoted each and every moment to their future together. Ultimately, after work and a lack of trust, they split.

Almost a year went by. So the same amount of time as their relationship. And they grew as individuals. Harry was able to gain a sense of trust in others. Anastasia was able to accept help and let her walls fall, even if she got hurt. They did not see each other. But they continued to grow and live. It was not painful. It was not hard. Well, at first it was. But they accepted their lives without each other.

That was when fate brought them back together. On a spring afternoon, in a local farmers market. Their eyes met and a soft smile was placed on their faces. Words were exchanged, a dinner was planned and the rest was history. They took it slow, at first. But soon the passion and love came swelling back. They had to be apart to discover themselves. In today's society people feel as though they need another to help them grow or be more trusting. But the truth is no one came save you. You have to save yourself. Someone might be there to assist, but ultimately you have to do it on your own.

I wanted their love story to be about growing as individuals and seeing their relationship worked once they were ready. The message is to be patient with yourself.

You are the first rain drop in a hurricane.

And no one is going to stop you from becoming whatever it is you want to be.

Harry and Anastasia married. Had children. Grew old together. It was a happy ending.

Go make your own happy ending

love (for the last time), ash

------
it would mean tons if you guys would send a little message whether in or in my inbox sharing how this book effected you. (although it is 90% séx, it was intended for so much more & hopefully you are all out there living amazing lives &if not, on your way to it.)