*Bonus Chapter*

1 year ago...

"Look at that skank, ooh lala, look at my tatas!" I roll my eyes, my stomach burning as a headache starts pounding in the back of my head. The new exchange student, Regina, was getting a little too close to Henry today and I was about to rip her head off.

Tasha scuffs and twists her face in disgust. "He looks like Mr. Rogers. How could anyone like him?"

"Just because he won't let you copy his homework anymore doesn't mean he's instantly the most disgusting person on the planet." I snap, anger over boiling my blood. 

"Just ask him out, you've been waiting since last year." Henry tells me, painting his nails pink. He just came out a week ago and was taking it a little too far. It was all rainbow clothes and pink nails and hair. He even has a penis necklace!

"Look, look at this hoe. Shes feeling his arm and- oh my god! She just kissed him on the cheek." Henry sighs in anger and kicks me off my seat at the lunch table and motions his hand telling me to go. 

Taking a deep breath, I start walking towards Daniel and the worst thing happens. I slip on a banana peel and fall flat on my ass. A pain started to burn in my butt and my arm was throbbing. What is this, Mario Kart?

"Danny, look at her. It is like she, how you say, wipe out!" Regina starts chuckling, her thick french accent hiding her grammar mistakes.  Daniel looks at me and tries to hold back the laughter. Unfortunately, just like everyone else in the cafeteria, he began to laugh. I shot up and ran to the girls bathroom, cleaning the banana mush off my pants. It's not my day.