Finn° Curious

Summary: Finn ask's you about Fan Fictions and becomes really curious.

Finn POV

I exhaled and rolled my eyes as I stared at Y/N, she was sitting at her desk just doing homework.

"Sucks that you don't go to school anymore, anyway, how's online school?" Y/N asked with a smile. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Been okay. But, my tutor who helps me on set with work says I need to work on my recent English stories. Apparently I need more skills on writing romances because of the book we're currently reading." I explained and fiddled with my fingers.

Y/N laughed and then I gave her a serious look.

"No, stop laughing. Y/N I'm serious. Help me, you read Fanfic, write my work for me?" I asked begging.

Y/N scoffed and nodded a no and I rolled my eyes again.

"Practise writing romantic fan fiction. It's fun and easy." She mumbled, I stood up and made my way towards her desk.

"Before I do that, have you written any?" I asked curious. Y/N sighed and smiled.

"I have.... a romantic one and it was like a couple months ago." She mumbled, my eye winked and I smirked.

"Write SMUT for me? I need to have those dirty details." I asked, she nodded a no and slapped my hand.

"Okay I was joking. Before I write my own, may I read your fan fic?" I asked and smiled. Y/N nodded a no.

"No, Finn, it's embarrassing." She mumbled back, I nodded a no and sat on her lap as I took over her laptop.

She couldn't push me off.

"Fine, I'll show you. Get off of me." She replied, I chuckled and stood up.

Y/N pulled up another tab and showed me all the fan fictions she wrote. My eyes examining the story line and plot, wow this was interesting.

'Best friends falling in love'

What she recently wrote about was cute and sweet. How romantic.

Y/N POV

I sat there and examined Finn's reactions. He smiled as he read my work.

I bit onto my nails and nervously kept my eyes on him.
Finn then stopped reading and finished.

"You ready to write your own?" I asked, Finn gulped.

"These are great Y/N. And No. I don't need too write my own, I was just curious on fan fictions, and the ones you've written so....- Finn didn't finish his sentence because I stood up.

"Wait so, are you telling me that you made up the whole 'tutor said I was bad at writing love stories' just so you could read my fan fiction and make me 'pretend' help you?" I asked angry, Finn smirked and bit his lip.

"Yeah." He mumbled, I clenched my jaw and started chasing him. Finn jumped onto my bed as I chased him, I grabbed onto his arm and he dragged me down with him.

I felt as he wrapped himself around me. His smile had shown. Now he was on top of me and held me down onto my bed.

"God, you're so annoying. Don't ever read my fan fiction ever agai- Y/N, you are an amazing writer. I liked your fan fictions and I think you did amazing. I Promise. I'm sorry for using my acting skills on you." Finn replied smiling.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him off me.

"Acting skills, pftt." I replied. Finn smirked.

-THIS WAS adorbs