8

Edited

•••••••

If someone told me I would be in the school's infamous bad boy's bedroom for the third time in a week, I would have pissed my pants laughing, but look at me now. Sitting against his headboard, far, far away from where he was sitting because I really don't want a repeat of last time.

My cheeks flushed just thinking about it. Now, you may ask me, why the heck am I here?

Well, it's simple.

The idiot got grounded for a week, so now I have to babysit him for the next week. Lucky me.

Yay.

Like what was even the purpose of me babysitting him?! If he were to go out, he would go out; with or without my permission.

"Why are you so quiet?" He asked, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"I don't like talking to strangers."

"I didn't think you'd consider me a stranger after last night." My cheeks reddened as I glared at him.

"Don't ever bring that up, or else!"

"Or else what?" He asked, a challenging look in his hypnotic blue eyes. I averted my gaze, awkwardly fidgeting with my sleeves. The tension was thick in the air, a tension I'm pretty sure I created. It would be better for me if I stayed as far away from him as possible. He's bad news, and I don't need that in my life. Every day, I always hear at least one girl crying about how he humped and dumped her. I'm not planning to be his next target. I have never felt the pain of heartbreak, and I'm in no rush to feel it any time soon.

I don't know what made my mom convinced that I could babysit a full grown boy when she clearly knows I can't even walk without stubbing my toe or worse.

He cleared his throat. I looked up, startled at the sudden sound. "What do you want to do after graduation?" he asked, genuinely curious. I was stunned by his question because I thought he's be the least interested in my life.

"I..don't know." I replied honestly. I'd love to be a nurse, but I also want to work at a school. I want to do something social related, but I'm also deathly afraid of bugs. I wanna be an interior designer too, buy what's gonna happen to my dream of becoming a business woman? My head was bursting with all the choices. To be honest though, I don't think about my future often.

"Wow." I raised my eyebrows at his surprised expression. I braced myself, expecting him to tease me.

"I always thought you'd have your entire future planned out." I laughed a little at his comment, shaking my head in amusement.

"I don't really have any dreams, or something I'm crazy about."

"Something tells me you're crazy about me." He winks as I rolled my eyes. He's a huge flirt, and I'm very aware he's trying to charm me.

"Why are you grounded?" I blurt out, not wanting to sit in silence.

"Dad caught me smoking." He shrugged like it wasn't a big deal. So many teenagers smoke, either to escape from their problems or to just look 'cool'. I'm completely against smoking because inhaling toxins is a terrible way to escape from reality, and it doesn't make you look cool.

"Not a fan?" He asked, looking at my narrowed expression. I shook my head no and he laughed.

"You're cute."

What.

The.

Hell.

Don't blush, don't blush, don't blush—

Damn it!

"Has anyone ever told you how adorable you look when you blush?" My eyes widened as he gave me a cheeky smile. He's definitely handsome, I won't deny that. If I didn't know better, I would have already fallen for him. Sadly, I know where his intentions lie.

"Stop flirting, Dante. Your flirting game isn't going to work on me." I sighed. Suddenly, his expression morphed into anger, his icy blue eyes staring daggers into mine. His fists clenched at his sides, his frame going rigid.

Wow, this boy has major mood swings.

"You think I am flirting with you to get close to you?" He asked, his voice low as he inched closer to look straight into my wide eyes, like a predator cornering a defenseless prey.

"I've seen you use girls like used tissue and stomp on their hearts. I know your game, Dante. It's just who you are." I was stunned for not stuttering once, and I internally gave myself a high five.

"Oh, so now you think I'm a manwhore." I kept silent. He's already pissed, and I don't want to make it worse. My silence spoke for me and his eyes shifted two shades darker. His eyes were like a stormy ocean, no longer holding the carefree light that was present moments ago. I shifted back to give myself room to breathe, but I was stuck between him and his headboard.

"They come to me for sex. I don't fucking force myself on them. Everyone fucking knows I don't do relationships. I don't break their hearts, they do it themselves when they get their hopes up and I don't know what makes you think I slept with hundreds of girls, I hardly slept with ten." I was shocked from his outburst, angry at myself for judging him when I had no right to.

His face was inches from mine, and a sudden sense of déjà vu hit me. His face came closer until his soft lips brushed mine. My mind went completely blank from his close proximity.

"W-what a-are you d-doing?"

"You said you won't give in to me, right?" I nodded, aware he was pulling me down and hovering on top of me. Before I could form a coherent thought, his lips aggressively smashed against mine. His passion and anger could be felt through that kiss. His hands slowly slid up my thighs as electricity shot through me at his touch, but more than anything, I wanted to cry.

I never let a guy touch me in the hopes that my future husband would be my first in every sense and he literally took away one of my rights by taking away my first kiss. I was ashamed of myself for constantly falling myself in such situations these days, but at the same time my body was on fire. It was like I wanted him and wanted to slap the living daylight out of him all at the same time.

The latter thought worked better for my brain and to his shock and surprise, my hand came flying to his cheeks and a loud sound of my hand connecting with his skin reverberated through the room. He pulled away, looking me dead in the eye, but it was my time to revert back. This time, he crossed the lines and burnt them into ashes; if it wouldn't be for him being my mom's best friend's son, I would have complained in the police for sexual abuse.

"I wasn't kidding when I said I won't give in. This is too much now, Dante. You need to learn how to control your man ego and I don't give a damn about how many girls you have slept with, it doesn't change the fact that you have zero respect for girls and the stunt you just pulled shows it loud and clear. I am in the living room if you need something." With that said, I walked off slamming the door loudly after me to give that extra effect.

••••••••

Let me know your thoughts about this chapter