Chapter 31: Junkyard Brawls part 2

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

The group of Zane, Echo, Jay and (Y/N) sat around the warm campfire.

"Serpentine... The rest of your bandmates are Serpentine..." Jay repeated still unsure how to take the news.

"There's nothing wrong with that." (Y/N) defended she was glad that Jay was no longer crying from all of the pain and heartache. "I'm not being negative I'm just shocked." Jay answered.

"Well... Sensei Wu did say the best way to defeat an enemy is to make them a freind." Zane pointed out.

"That makes no sense to me what so ever." (Y/N) puffed shaking her head.

"The Serpentine were very happy when we reunited them with their missing family members." Echo pointed out and Zane patted him on the head.

"You guys should see Scales Jr. He's so cute." (Y/N) mentioned thinking about the tiny Serpentine. "Little guy keeps accidentally hypnotising himself." (Y/N) giggled.

Jay was at a loss for words. "How did you two come across the missing family members of the Serpentine?" Zane asked.

"While we were travelling trying to find Ninjago city we stumbled upon Scales jr he had managed to escape the Serpentine tomb he was in through a tiny crack in the door he was looking for his dad." Echo told Zane with a big smile.

"And your not the type to turn your back on kids." Jay said to (Y/N) who only nodded in response.

"We returned Scales Jr to his mum but the rest of the tribe wanted to find their loved ones so (Y/N) and I helped safely reunite them." Echo continued Zane gave his young brother a hug he was proud of him for doing good.

Jay looked at (Y/N) with a big smile she did have a soft side after all. But he noticed a hint of something else in her eyes.

It was difficult to point out but it was clear that something had broken since the last time he had seen her.