Scared to Death ✧Liam Dunbar✧

Check out the Trailer to the side!!

Disclaimer- No matter how much I beg or plead, I do not own Teen Wolf, it's plot lines, it's natural or supernatural beings, or Beacon Hills. The are Jeff Davis' and not mine. The only thing I do own is my character, Charlotte Lahey, and any unfamliar plot lines that'll spring up along the way. It you try to steal either of those things then you better prepare yourself for my wrath.

Scared to Death Extended Summary

Most of my life I've been scared.

I guess that's kind of what happens when your dad like to beat you and then throw you in a fridge. Of course my two older brothers, Camden and Isaac, would take as much as they could for me but they couldn't do it all. Especially when Camden went off to the military and then got killed in action. Dad really lost it then. Isaac and I became his last targets and he was sure to take advantage of that up until his last day.

But even after that horrible man died I lived in fear. I was just scarred with the memory of being hated and abused by the one man that's always supposed to protect you.

I can't blame all my fear on my father though. Some of the things that scare me are things that people normally don't believe actually exist. My brother is one of those things. He's a werewolf, courtesy of a Mr.Derek Hale. Of course I'm not scared of my brother-- except on the occasional full moon-- but there are other's like him that aren't as kind.

I've come face to face with these other monster's. There was the time when a kanima went around killing people like my father last year. Then at the beginning of this year an Alpha pack rolled into town-- totally not how I wanted to start off high school-- and there was an ancient Nogitsune who basically took over Stiles, a good friend of Isaac and I. All in all, I know more then a normal freshman should and everything I know terrifies me.

Now, my brother, the one who swore to protect me, is leaving me. He's going of to France after the tragic death of the lovely Allison Argent. I don't blame my brother for leaving, for us this town was a huge nightmare. And it's not like he's just ditching me to fend for myself on the streets of Beacon Hills. Isaac is leaving me in the care of The McCall's who we've already been living with for the past few months. I like them a lot, there basically my second family, and my anxiety attacks have lessened more and more but there's always this fear that has made it's home inside of me.

So that's basically it, I'm a paranoid, anxious, terrified, teenage girl who might just literally get scared to death seeing as the worse has yet to come.

___________________________________________

This is yet another new Teen Wolf story (I Have like five so if you can't tell I'm in love with this fabulous show). Basically, Liam is potentially my favorite newbie on the show and I love his face/personality so much that I wanted a story about him to be written. Also, I've been really wanting to write a story about Isaac having a little sister but I didn't know who to pair her with so Liam it is. I hope you enjoy Charlotte's story!

Playing Charlotte will be the lovely Danielle Campbell. I know she doesn't look much like Isaac but there eyes are similiar and all...

Quick question- Is there anything you think I need to improve (Beside's the lack of Liam of course)?

P.S. I plan to ask a question every chapter, those who answer will be greatly loved and have chapter's probably dedicated to them.