📃: XIX

🖋

🖋

Flashback

"I have a crush on Jin."She whispered.

"What???" Jimin pretended to not hear and put his hand over his right ear, leaning closer to her.

"I have a crush on Jin!" She repeated while gritting her teeth.

Jimin was laughing his ass off. He literally rolling down on the floor. Y/N just rolled her eyes to the back at the sight of her silly friend.

"Oh my God! You always mocking that my shoujo manga was beyond stupid and cliché. Yet, you literally fell in love with Jin on the first sight! Karma is a bitch, yeah!" Jimin still laughed, holding his now aching stomach.

"If you are just gonna laugh. Then it's better for you to leave dumbass." She was pissed off.

"Oh come on! I was just kidding." Jimin sat up and crawled close to her.

"I will help you" He said.

"What?!"

"I will help you to get close with Jin hyung!" She widened her eyes. If possible, they would have been popped out from its socket already.

"I don't need your help Jim. I'm not interested anyway. It was just a stupid crush!" She denied.

"Oh come on, Y/N! I know you were just afraid of relationship. But hey! You are still young. It's not like I asked you to marry him! Just try to get close to someone that you like, experience the feeling my friend. For once in your entire life. You won't regret it anyway!"

"I-I'm not afraid" she said. Bullshit, she was indeed afraid. She was scared of rejection. Why did Jimin think that a man as handsome as Jin would even spare a glance on an ordinary girl like her? This is not some shitty cliché shoujo manga that he always read!

"Do you know why I was beyond happy to know you like Jin hyung? Do you think I would approve anyone? This possessive friend of yours? Who swore with his blood he will marry you instead of there was no decent man exist in this world?" Jimin held on her shoulder.

"Jin might be handsome. But he isn't the typical handsome guy like you always thought. He is different, Y/N. I'm pretty sure he is type of guy who appreciate an inner than outer beauty. He isn't someone who only interested in pretty girls. I know what you were thinking." Jimin explained.

"That's exactly the problem. I neither have a pretty nor good personality, Jimin!"

"Geez! You were the sweetest, charming, intellectual and brave girl I ever met in my entire life, Y/N! Why are you always looking lowly at yourself?!" Jimin defended, raising his voice. Because Jimin knew, she was only cold from the outside, but caring on the inside. Typical tsundere.

"If we were not bestfriend, I would fall for you head to heels! But since I know you never looked at me that way. I only got this platonic feelings on you!" He shouted making me flinched at his sudden confession.

"W-what do you mean?" She questioned what she just heard

"You heard it, I could like you more than just a friend. But I know things wouldn't work out that way between us. Satisfied now? Your best friend just literally confessed his feelings on you." Jimin sighed, her lips parted, trying to say something, but nothing came out.

"It's okay. You don't need to answer my feelings. Y/N, I was confessing not to have you feeling the same as I am. I was just trying to convince you that you were worth more than you ever thought." Jimin smiled, assuring her.

She was trying to proceed everything Jimin just said. Until some voices from the past came back to her.

You ugly bitch
Freak
No one likes you
Just go and kill your self!

There were a reason why she look at herself that way. But Jimin didn't know it. He didn't need to know why.

She just sighed. She knew she would never win an argument against Jimin.

"Okay, Minnie. I understand. Do whatever you want then. A-and about your feelings, I'm-" Jimin placed his index finger on her lips.

"Stop. I don't need an answer that I already knee what. Please, just forget what I was saying earlier. We can still be friend right?" Jimin stared at her with his puppy eyes.

She patted his head" Hey... I will never forget your confession, Jimin. I was beyond grateful someone as great as you would lay his eyes on me. I may not be able to return your feelings. But you are still my precious friend! I would never leave you just because you tried to be honest. Thank you for liking someone like me." She hugged him

"What are you talking about.. You deserved the the world, Y/N. You deserve whole loves from this universe." He smiled as he snuggled his face in to the crook of her neck.

They parted "Best friend forever?" Jimin showed his small chubby pinky finger while Y/N intertwined hers with his.

"Best friend forever." They both smiled

"So about Jin hyung..." Jimin continued the conversation earlier again while Y/N just sighed as she laid her back on the cold floor of her bedroom. This is gonna be a long longggg day, she thought.

Flashback End

🖋

Namjoon will be back I promise!
But this flashbacks are important. Since you need to know who is your love rival 😘

(Edited)